Determinants of Achievement of Economics Concepts by Elementary School Students
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric A. Hagedorn & Mark C. Schug & Mary Suiter, 2016. "A Collaborative Approach to Financial Literacy in the Chicago Public Schools," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 31(Spring 20), pages 79-90.
- Sherraden, Margaret & Peters, Clark & Wagner, Kristen & Guo, Baorong & Clancy, Margaret, 2013. "Contributions of qualitative research to understanding savings for children and youth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 66-77.
- Margaret Sherraden & Lissa Johnson & Baorong Guo & William Elliott, 2011. "Financial Capability in Children: Effects of Participation in a School-Based Financial Education and Savings Program," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 385-399, September.
- Celeste Amorim Varum & Abigail Ferreira, 2013. "Contexto Socio-Económico e o Conhecimento Sobre Economia," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 38, pages 29-45, December.
- Paul W. Grimes, 2011. "Economic Education in American Elementary and Secondary Schools," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:28:y:1997:i:2:p:100-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.