Health Monitoring and Safety Evaluation of the Offshore Wind Turbine Structure: A Review and Discussion of Future Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tian, Zhigang & Jin, Tongdan & Wu, Bairong & Ding, Fangfang, 2011. "Condition based maintenance optimization for wind power generation systems under continuous monitoring," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1502-1509.
- Kim, Dong Hyawn & Lee, Sang Geun, 2015. "Reliability analysis of offshore wind turbine support structures under extreme ocean environmental loads," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 161-166.
- Schubel, P.J. & Crossley, R.J. & Boateng, E.K.G. & Hutchinson, J.R., 2013. "Review of structural health and cure monitoring techniques for large wind turbine blades," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 113-123.
- repec:eee:renene:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:521-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ossai, Chinedu I. & Boswell, Brian & Davies, Ian J., 2016. "A Markovian approach for modelling the effects of maintenance on downtime and failure risk of wind turbine components," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 775-783.
- Marino, Enzo & Giusti, Alessandro & Manuel, Lance, 2017. "Offshore wind turbine fatigue loads: The influence of alternative wave modeling for different turbulent and mean winds," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(PA), pages 157-169.
- Liu, Xiaofeng & Bo, Lin & Luo, Hongling, 2016. "Dynamical measurement system for wind turbine fatigue load," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 909-921.
- Liu, Wenyi & Tang, Baoping & Jiang, Yonghua, 2010. "Status and problems of wind turbine structural health monitoring techniques in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1414-1418.
- Kim, Soo-Hyun & Shin, Hyung-Ki & Joo, Young-Chul & Kim, Keon-Hoon, 2015. "A study of the wake effects on the wind characteristics and fatigue loads for the turbines in a wind farm," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 536-543.
- Kusiak, Andrew & Zhang, Zijun & Verma, Anoop, 2013. "Prediction, operations, and condition monitoring in wind energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-12.
- Zheng, Tengfei & Qiang, Maoshan & Chen, Wenchao & Xia, Bingqing & Wang, Jianing, 2016. "An externality evaluation model for hydropower projects: A case study of the Three Gorges Project," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 74-85.
- Maria Martinez Luengo & Athanasios Kolios, 2015. "Failure Mode Identification and End of Life Scenarios of Offshore Wind Turbines: A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-16, August.
- Pierre Tchakoua & René Wamkeue & Mohand Ouhrouche & Fouad Slaoui-Hasnaoui & Tommy Andy Tameghe & Gabriel Ekemb, 2014. "Wind Turbine Condition Monitoring: State-of-the-Art Review, New Trends, and Future Challenges," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-36, April.
- Jin, Xin & Ju, Wenbin & Zhang, Zhaolong & Guo, Lianxin & Yang, Xiangang, 2016. "System safety analysis of large wind turbines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1293-1307.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:4:p:574-:d:96525 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kilic, Gokhan & Unluturk, Mehmet S., 2015. "Testing of wind turbine towers using wireless sensor network and accelerometer," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 318-325.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:6:p:1057-1063 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Wenxian & Court, Richard & Jiang, Jiesheng, 2013. "Wind turbine condition monitoring by the approach of SCADA data analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 365-376.
- repec:eee:renene:v:125:y:2018:i:c:p:133-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rezaei, Mohammad M. & Behzad, Mehdi & Moradi, Hamed & Haddadpour, Hassan, 2016. "Modal-based damage identification for the nonlinear model of modern wind turbine blade," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 391-409.
- Sun, Peng & Li, Jian & Wang, Caisheng & Lei, Xiao, 2016. "A generalized model for wind turbine anomaly identification based on SCADA data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 550-567.
- Ozbek, Muammer & Rixen, Daniel J. & Erne, Oliver & Sanow, Gunter, 2010. "Feasibility of monitoring large wind turbines using photogrammetry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4802-4811.
- repec:eee:renene:v:125:y:2018:i:c:p:172-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Xiaojing & Huang, Diangui & Wu, Guoqing, 2012. "The current state of offshore wind energy technology development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 298-312.
- Koukoura, Christina & Natarajan, Anand & Vesth, Allan, 2015. "Identification of support structure damping of a full scale offshore wind turbine in normal operation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 882-895.
- Peng Guo & David Infield, 2012. "Wind Turbine Tower Vibration Modeling and Monitoring by the Nonlinear State Estimation Technique (NSET)," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Zhang, Mingming & Tan, Bin & Xu, Jianzhong, 2016. "Smart fatigue load control on the large-scale wind turbine blades using different sensing signals," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 111-119.
- García Márquez, Fausto Pedro & Tobias, Andrew Mark & Pinar Pérez, Jesús María & Papaelias, Mayorkinos, 2012. "Condition monitoring of wind turbines: Techniques and methods," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 169-178.
- Hameed, Z. & Ahn, S.H. & Cho, Y.M., 2010. "Practical aspects of a condition monitoring system for a wind turbine with emphasis on its design, system architecture, testing and installation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 879-894.
- repec:eee:renene:v:123:y:2018:i:c:p:817-827 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsoffshore wind turbine; health monitoring system; feature information extraction; reliability analysis; safety evaluation;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:2:p:494-:d:198826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.