Testing, inspecting and monitoring technologies for wind turbine blades: A survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Iniyan, S. & Sreevalsan, E. & Rajapandian, S., 2007. "A review of wind energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 1117-1145, August.
- Hameed, Z. & Hong, Y.S. & Cho, Y.M. & Ahn, S.H. & Song, C.K., 2009. "Condition monitoring and fault detection of wind turbines and related algorithms: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-39, January.
- Blanco, María Isabel, 2009. "The economics of wind energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1372-1382, August.
- Yang, Jinshui & Peng, Chaoyi & Xiao, Jiayu & Zeng, Jingcheng & Yuan, Yun, 2012. "Application of videometric technique to deformation measurement for large-scale composite wind turbine blade," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 292-300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beganovic, Nejra & Söffker, Dirk, 2016. "Structural health management utilization for lifetime prognosis and advanced control strategy deployment of wind turbines: An overview and outlook concerning actual methods, tools, and obtained result," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 68-83.
- Esu, O.O. & Lloyd, S.D. & Flint, J.A. & Watson, S.J., 2016. "Feasibility of a fully autonomous wireless monitoring system for a wind turbine blade," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 89-96.
- Ruiz de la Hermosa González-Carrato, Raúl, 2017. "Sound and vibration-based pattern recognition for wind turbines driving mechanisms," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 262-274.
- Ruiz de la Hermosa González-Carrato, Raúl & García Márquez, Fausto Pedro & Dimlaye, Vichaar, 2015. "Maintenance management of wind turbines structures via MFCs and wavelet transforms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 472-482.
- Howlader, Abdul Motin & Senjyu, Tomonobu, 2016. "A comprehensive review of low voltage ride through capability strategies for the wind energy conversion systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 643-658.
- Wymore, Mathew L. & Van Dam, Jeremy E. & Ceylan, Halil & Qiao, Daji, 2015. "A survey of health monitoring systems for wind turbines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 976-990.
- Yang, Ruizhen & He, Yunze & Zhang, Hong, 2016. "Progress and trends in nondestructive testing and evaluation for wind turbine composite blade," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1225-1250.
- Ossai, Chinedu I., 2017. "Optimal renewable energy generation – Approaches for managing ageing assets mechanisms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 269-280.
- Melo Junior, Francisco Erivan de Abreu & de Moura, Elineudo Pinho & Costa Rocha, Paulo Alexandre & de Andrade, Carla Freitas, 2019. "Unbalance evaluation of a scaled wind turbine under different rotational regimes via detrended fluctuation analysis of vibration signals combined with pattern recognition techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 556-565.
- Bakdi, Azzeddine & Kouadri, Abdelmalek & Mekhilef, Saad, 2019. "A data-driven algorithm for online detection of component and system faults in modern wind turbines at different operating zones," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 546-555.
More about this item
KeywordsWind turbine blades; Testing; Inspecting; Monitoring; Service safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:22:y:2013:i:c:p:515-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.