Application of videometric technique to deformation measurement for large-scale composite wind turbine blade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Molnarova, Kristina & Sklenicka, Petr & Stiborek, Jiri & Svobodova, Kamila & Salek, Miroslav & Brabec, Elizabeth, 2012. "Visual preferences for wind turbines: Location, numbers and respondent characteristics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 269-278.
- Kong, C. & Bang, J. & Sugiyama, Y., 2005. "Structural investigation of composite wind turbine blade considering various load cases and fatigue life," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2101-2114.
- Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Iniyan, S. & Sreevalsan, E. & Rajapandian, S., 2007. "A review of wind energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 1117-1145, August.
- Kalantar, M. & Mousavi G., S.M., 2010. "Dynamic behavior of a stand-alone hybrid power generation system of wind turbine, microturbine, solar array and battery storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3051-3064, October.
- Martínez, E. & Jiménez, E. & Blanco, J. & Sanz, F., 2010. "LCA sensitivity analysis of a multi-megawatt wind turbine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(7), pages 2293-2303, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Bin & Sun, Dongbai, 2013. "Testing, inspecting and monitoring technologies for wind turbine blades: A survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 515-526.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:6:p:1346-:d:148966 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chehouri, Adam & Younes, Rafic & Ilinca, Adrian & Perron, Jean, 2015. "Review of performance optimization techniques applied to wind turbines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 361-388.
- repec:eee:renene:v:114:y:2017:i:pb:p:968-983 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Jimeng & Chen, Xuefeng & Du, Zhaohui & Fang, Zuowei & He, Zhengjia, 2013. "A new noise-controlled second-order enhanced stochastic resonance method with its application in wind turbine drivetrain fault diagnosis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 7-19.
More about this item
KeywordsWind turbine blade; Composite; Structural investigation; Videometric; Deformation measurement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:98:y:2012:i:c:p:292-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.