A new noise-controlled second-order enhanced stochastic resonance method with its application in wind turbine drivetrain fault diagnosis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Zhipeng & Liang, Ming & Zhang, Yi & Hou, Shumin, 2012. "Fault diagnosis for wind turbine planetary gearboxes via demodulation analysis based on ensemble empirical mode decomposition and energy separation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 112-126.
- Kusiak, Andrew & Verma, Anoop, 2012. "Analyzing bearing faults in wind turbines: A data-mining approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 110-116.
- Amirat, Y. & Benbouzid, M.E.H. & Al-Ahmar, E. & Bensaker, B. & Turri, S., 2009. "A brief status on condition monitoring and fault diagnosis in wind energy conversion systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2629-2636, December.
- Tang, Baoping & Liu, Wenyi & Song, Tao, 2010. "Wind turbine fault diagnosis based on Morlet wavelet transformation and Wigner-Ville distribution," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2862-2866.
- An, Xueli & Jiang, Dongxiang & Li, Shaohua & Zhao, Minghao, 2011. "Application of the ensemble empirical mode decomposition and Hilbert transform to pedestal looseness study of direct-drive wind turbine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5508-5520.
- Yang, Jinshui & Peng, Chaoyi & Xiao, Jiayu & Zeng, Jingcheng & Yuan, Yun, 2012. "Application of videometric technique to deformation measurement for large-scale composite wind turbine blade," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 292-300.
- Entezami, M. & Hillmansen, S. & Weston, P. & Papaelias, M.Ph., 2012. "Fault detection and diagnosis within a wind turbine mechanical braking system using condition monitoring," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 175-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Jinglong & Pan, Jun & Zhang, Chunlin & Luo, Xiaoyu & Zhou, Zitong & Wang, Biao, 2017. "Specialization improved nonlocal means to detect periodic impulse feature for generator bearing fault identification," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 448-467.
- Jin, Xin & Ju, Wenbin & Zhang, Zhaolong & Guo, Lianxin & Yang, Xiangang, 2016. "System safety analysis of large wind turbines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1293-1307.
- He, Guolin & Ding, Kang & Li, Weihua & Jiao, Xintao, 2016. "A novel order tracking method for wind turbine planetary gearbox vibration analysis based on discrete spectrum correction technique," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 364-375.
- Chen, Jinglong & Pan, Jun & Li, Zipeng & Zi, Yanyang & Chen, Xuefeng, 2016. "Generator bearing fault diagnosis for wind turbine via empirical wavelet transform using measured vibration signals," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 80-92.
- Teng, Wei & Ding, Xian & Zhang, Xiaolong & Liu, Yibing & Ma, Zhiyong, 2016. "Multi-fault detection and failure analysis of wind turbine gearbox using complex wavelet transform," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 591-598.
More about this item
KeywordsWind turbines; Fault diagnosis; Second-order stochastic resonance; Morlet wavelet transform; Multiscale noise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:7-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.