Adolescent Physical Fighting in Ghana, Their Demographic and Social Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:4:618-622_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahalik, James R. & Burns, Shaun M. & Syzdek, Matthew, 2007. "Masculinity and perceived normative health behaviors as predictors of men's health behaviors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 2201-2209, June.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lederman, Daniel & Loayza, Norman, 2002. "Inequality and Violent Crime," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 1-40, April.
- von Grebmer, Klaus & Fritschel, Heidi & Nestorova, Bella & Olofinbiyi, Tolulope & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Yohannes, Yisehac, 2008. "The challenge of hunger: The 2008 Global Hunger Index," Issue briefs 54, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:6:985-991_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel O. Acquah & Michael L. Wilson & David T. Doku, 2014. "Patterns and Correlates for Bullying among Young Adolescents in Ghana," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-14, October.
More about this item
Keywordsadolescents; violence; physical fighting; epidemiology; Africa;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
- N - Economic History
- P - Economic Systems
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jscscx:v:3:y:2014:i:2:p:227-241:d:35749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.