Adolescent Physical Fighting in Ghana, Their Demographic and Social Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:4:618-622_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahalik, James R. & Burns, Shaun M. & Syzdek, Matthew, 2007. "Masculinity and perceived normative health behaviors as predictors of men's health behaviors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 2201-2209, June.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lederman, Daniel & Loayza, Norman, 2002. "Inequality and Violent Crime," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 1-40, April.
- von Grebmer, Klaus & Fritschel, Heidi & Nestorova, Bella & Olofinbiyi, Tolulope & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Yohannes, Yisehac, 2008. "The challenge of hunger: The 2008 Global Hunger Index," Issue briefs 54, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:6:985-991_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel O. Acquah & Michael L. Wilson & David T. Doku, 2014. "Patterns and Correlates for Bullying among Young Adolescents in Ghana," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-14, October.
More about this item
Keywordsadolescents; violence; physical fighting; epidemiology; Africa;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
- N - Economic History
- P - Economic Systems
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jscscx:v:3:y:2014:i:2:p:227-241:d:35749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .