The challenge of hunger: The 2008 Global Hunger Index
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Webber, Heidi & Gaiser, Thomas & Ewert, Frank, 2014. "What role can crop models play in supporting climate change adaptation decisions to enhance food security in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 161-177.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:257-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel O. Acquah & Jennifer K. Lloyd & Laura Davis & Michael L. Wilson, 2014. "Adolescent Physical Fighting in Ghana, Their Demographic and Social Characteristics," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-15, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHunger; Undernutrition; Child mortality; Malnutrition in children; Food availability; Indicators; HIV/AIDS; Conflict; war; Developing countries; Transitional economies; Countries in transition; malnutrition; measurement; evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-10-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2008-10-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:issbrf:54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.