The challenge of hunger: The 2008 Global Hunger Index
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Webber, Heidi & Gaiser, Thomas & Ewert, Frank, 2014. "What role can crop models play in supporting climate change adaptation decisions to enhance food security in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 161-177.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:257-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel O. Acquah & Jennifer K. Lloyd & Laura Davis & Michael L. Wilson, 2014. "Adolescent Physical Fighting in Ghana, Their Demographic and Social Characteristics," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-15, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHunger; Undernutrition; Child mortality; Malnutrition in children; Food availability; Indicators; HIV/AIDS; Conflict; war; Developing countries; Transitional economies; Countries in transition; malnutrition; measurement; evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-10-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2008-10-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:issbrf:54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .