Report NEP-SEA-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wajih Khallouli & René Sandretto & Mohamed Ayadi, 2008. "La contagion liée au changement des anticipations : évidence de la crise coréenne," Working Papers 0816, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Sanghoon Ahn & Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito, 2008. "The Impact of Outsourcing on the Japanese and South Korean Labor Markets: International Outsourcing of Intermediate Inputs and Assembly in East Asia," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-001, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Canegrati, Emanuele, 2008. "In Search of Market Index Leaders: Evidence from Asian Markets," MPRA Paper 11246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- von Grebmer, Klaus & Fritschel, Heidi & Nestorova, Bella & Olofinbiyi, Tolulope & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Yohannes, Yisehac, 2008. "The challenge of hunger: The 2008 Global Hunger Index," Issue briefs 54, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mishra, Tapas & Jumah, Adusei & Parhi, Mamata, 2008. "Age-structured Human Capital and Spatial Total Factor Productivity Dynamics," Economics Series 226, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- James P. Gander, 2008. "Dynamic Economic Game Theory and Asian Free Trade Agreements," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_18, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Abebe Aemro Selassie, 2008. "Beyond Macroeconomic Stability: The Quest for Industrialization in Uganda," IMF Working Papers 08/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "Labour-Intensive Industrialisation in Indonesia, 1930-1975: Output Trends and Government Policies," Departmental Working Papers 2008-20, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Easter, K. William, 1987. "Inadequate Management and Declining Infrastructure: The Critical Recurring Cost Problem Facing Irrigation in Asia," Economic Reports 6923, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Katerina SmÃdkovÃ¡ & Viktor KotlÃ¡n & David NavrÃ¡til & Ales Bulir, 2008. "Inflation Targeting and Communication: It Pays off to Read Inflation Reports," IMF Working Papers 08/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Busetti, F. & Harvey, A., 2008. "When is a copula constant? A test for changing relationships," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0841, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.