Dynamic Economic Game Theory and Asian Free Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2012. "China-Japan-Korea (CJK)'s FTA Strategy towards ASEAN Countries: A Game Theoretical Approach," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201210, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Oct 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade Agreements; ASEAN; Backward solution method;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2008-10-28 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2008-10-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2008-10-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2008_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .