Report NEP-HPE-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hassan Zaoual, 2008. "Les paradoxes de la pensée globale (The paradoxes of global thinking)," Working Papers 182, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Ernesto Screpanti, 2008. "Karl Marx and the employment contract: from natural abstraction to formal subsumption," Department of Economics University of Siena 546, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- James P. Gander, 2008. "Dynamic Economic Game Theory and Asian Free Trade Agreements," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_18, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "Schumpeter Meeting Keynes: A Policy-Friendly Model of Endogenous Growth and Business Cycles," LEM Papers Series 2008/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- K. de Jaegher & S. Rosenkranz & U. Weitzel, 2008. "Economic Laboratory Experiment on Horn's Rule," Working Papers 08-27, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00331284_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2008. "Consistency in Organization," Discussion Papers in Economics 6569, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2008. "Minsky and Economic Policy: 'Keynesianism' All Over Again?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_547, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00203553_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Houck, James P., 1990. "The Feudal Society in Today's University," Miscellaneous Publications 8443, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00332381_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00189221_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2007. "Imperialism, Colonialism and Collaboration in the Social Sciences," Staff Papers 7356, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gwenaëlle OTando, 2008. "Le renouveau des théories du developpement institutions et bonne gouvernance (Renewal of development theories institutions and good governance)," Working Papers 177, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Eric Thosun Mandrara, 2008. "Les Nécessités Marchandes et l’Economie Politique (Commercial needs and the political economy)," Working Papers 185, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2008. "Paul Krugman: Trade and Geography - Economies of Scale, Differentiated Products and Transport Costs," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2008-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Zhao, Liang, 2008. "Rethinking basically Economic Assumption on Individual Behavior from Empirical Viewpoints of Evolution and Behavior," MPRA Paper 11152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitri Uzunidis, 2008. "Le « développement durable » comme nouveau champ d’accumulation. L’exemple de la réduction de la pollution atmosphérique. (« Sustainable development » as a new accumulation field. The example of atmos," Working Papers 180, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.