Repurchase agreements with negative interest rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Flemming, 2000. "Financial Market Implications of the Federal Debt Paydown," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 221-252.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2001. "Financial market implications of the federal debt paydown," Staff Reports 120, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jones, Charles M. & Lamont, Owen A., 2002. "Short-sale constraints and stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 207-239.
- N/A, 1996. "Note:," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 31(1-2), pages 1-1, January.
- Duffie, Darrell, 1996. " Special Repo Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 493-526, June.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- D'Avolio, Gene, 2002. "The market for borrowing stock," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 271-306.
- Mark Fisher, 2002. "Special repo rates: an introduction," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q2, pages 27-43.
- Frank M. Keane, 1996. "Repo rate patterns for new Treasury notes," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 2(Sep).
- Michael J. Fleming & Kenneth D. Garbade, 2002. "When the back office moved to the front burner: settlement fails in the treasury market after 9/11," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Nov, pages 35-57.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fleming, Michael J. & Garbade, Kenneth D., 2007. "Dealer behavior in the specials market for US Treasury securities," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 204-228, April.
- W. Douglas McMillin & James S. Fackler, 2006.
"Estimating the Inflation-Output Variability Frontier with Inflation Targeting: A VAR Approach,"
Departmental Working Papers
2006-17, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- W. Douglas McMillin & James S. Fackler, 2007. "Estimating the Inflation-Output Variability Frontier with Inflation Targeting: A VAR Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Morten Linnemann Bech & Aytek Malkhozov, 2016. "How have central banks implemented negative policy rates?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Baba, Naohiko & Nishioka, Shinichi & Oda, Nobuyuki & Shirakawa, Masaaki & Ueda, Kazuo & Ugai, Hiroshi, 2005.
"Japan's Deflation, Problems in the Financial System, and Monetary Policy,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 23(1), pages 47-111, February.
- Naohiko Baba & Shinichi Nishioka & Nobuyuki Oda & Masaaki Shirakawa & Kazuo Ueda & Hiroshi Ugai, 2005. "Japan's deflation, problems in the financial system and monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 188, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrei Kapaev, 2013. "Remark on repo and options," Papers 1311.5211, arXiv.org.
- W. Arrata & B. Nguyen & I. Rahmouni-Rousseau & M. Vari, 2017. "Eurosystem’s asset purchases and money market rates," Working papers 652, Banque de France.
- Warren B. Hrunga & Jason S. Seligman, 2015.
"Responses to the Financial Crisis, Treasury Debt, and the Impact on Short-Term Money Markets,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(1), pages 151-190, January.
- Warren B. Hrung & Jason S. Seligman, 2011. "Responses to the financial crisis, treasury debt, and the impact on short-term money markets," Staff Reports 481, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kenneth D. Garbade & John Kambhu, 2005. "Why is the U.S. Treasury contemplating becoming a lender of last resort for Treasury securities?," Staff Reports 223, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sébastien Kraenzlin, 2007. "The characteristics and development of the Swiss franc repurchase agreement market," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 21(2), pages 241-261, June.
- Mark J. Flannery & Paul Glasserman & David K.A. Mordecai & Cliff Rossi, 2012. "Forging Best Practices in Risk Management," Working Papers 12-02, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Kenneth D. Garbade & Matthew Rutherford, 2007. "Buybacks in Treasury cash and debt management," Staff Reports 304, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michael J. Fleming & Warren B. Hrung & Frank M. Keane, 2009. "The Term Securities Lending Facility: origin, design, and effects," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 15(Feb).
More about this item
KeywordsRepurchase agreements ; Interest rates ; Treasury notes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2004:i:apr:n:v.10no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.