The characteristics and development of the Swiss franc repurchase agreement market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Jordan & Peter Kugler, 2004. "Implementing Swiss Monetary Policy: Steering the 3M-Libor with Repo Transactions," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(III), pages 381-393, September.
- Nautz, Dieter & Oechssler, Jorg, 2006.
"Overbidding in fixed rate tenders--an empirical assessment of alternative explanations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 631-646, April.
- Dieter Nautz & Jörg Oechssler, 2003. "Overbidding in Fixed Rate Tenders - An Empirical Assessment of Alternative Explanations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2002. "Equilibrium bidding in the Eurosystem's open market operations," Working Paper Series 0137, European Central Bank.
- Bjørn-Roger Wilhelmsen & Andrea Zaghini, 2011.
"Monetary policy predictability in the euro area: an international comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(20), pages 2533-2544.
- Zaghini, Andrea & Wilhelmsen, Björn-Roger, 2005. "Monetary policy predictability in the euro area: an international comparison," Working Paper Series 504, European Central Bank.
- Bjørn-Roger Wilhelmsen & Andrea Zaghini, 2005. "Monetary policy predictability in the euro area: An international comparison," Working Paper 2005/7, Norges Bank.
- Michael J. Fleming & Kenneth D. Garbade, 2004. "Repurchase agreements with negative interest rates," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 10(Apr).
- Breitung, Jorg & Nautz, Dieter, 2001. "The empirical performance of the ECB's repo auctions: evidence from aggregated and individual bidding data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 839-856, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sébastien Kraenzlin & Martin Schlegel, 2012.
"Demand for Reserves and the Central Bank's Management of Interest Rates,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(IV), pages 531-555, December.
- Martin Schlegel & Sébastien Kraenzlin, 2009. "Demand for Reserves and the Central Bank's Management of Interest Rates," Working Papers 2009-15, Swiss National Bank.
- Thomas Jordan & Angelo Ranaldo & Paul Söderlind, 2009.
"The implementation of SNB monetary policy,"
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management,
Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 23(4), pages 349-359, December.
- Thomas Jordan & Angelo Ranaldo & Paul Soderlind, 2009. "The Implementation of SNB Monetary Policy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-08, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Benedikt von Scarpatetti, 2011. "Bargaining Power in the Repo Market," Working Papers 2011-14, Swiss National Bank.
- Sébastien Kraenzlin, 2009. "Interest Rate Setting on the Swiss Franc Repo Market," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(III), pages 351-377, September.
- Lucas Marc Fuhrer & Basil Guggenheim & Silvio Schumacher, 2016. "Re‐Use of Collateral in the Repo Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(6), pages 1169-1193, September.
- Kraenzlin, Sébastien & Schlegel, Martin, 2012. "Bidding behavior in the SNB’s repo auctions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 170-188.
More about this item
KeywordsRepurchase agreement; Monetary policy; Switzerland; Interbank market; E40; E52; E58;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:fmktpm:v:21:y:2007:i:2:p:241-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.