The Implementation of SNB Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Baltensperger & Philipp M. Hildebrand & Thomas J. Jordan, 2007. "The Swiss National Bank's monetary policy concept - an example of a 'principles-based' policy framework," Economic Studies 2007-03, Swiss National Bank.
- Kuttner, Kenneth N., 2001.
"Monetary policy surprises and interest rates: Evidence from the Fed funds futures market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 523-544, June.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner, 2000. "Monetary policy surprises and interest rates: evidence from the Fed funds futures markets," Staff Reports 99, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Rossi, Enzo, 2010.
"The reaction of asset markets to Swiss National Bank communication,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 486-503, April.
- Angelo Ranaldo & Enzo Rossi, 2007. "The reaction of asset markets to Swiss National Bank communication," Working Papers 2007-11, Swiss National Bank.
- Sébastien Kraenzlin, 2007. "The characteristics and development of the Swiss franc repurchase agreement market," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 21(2), pages 241-261, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Nelson & Alexander K. Swoboda & Charles Wyplosz, 2010. "Panel Discussion: The SNB's Monetary Policy Framework Ten Years On," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(I), pages 409-423, March.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2009.
"Die Krise der Wirtschaft: Auch eine Krise der Wirtschaftswissenschaften?,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(4), pages 436-468, November.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2009. "Die Krise der Wirtschaft: Auch eine Krise der Wirtschaftswissenschaften?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gebhard Kirchgassner, 2009. "Die Krise der Wirtschaft: Auch eine Krise der Wirtschaftswissenschaften?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-15, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Puriya Abbassi & Dieter Nautz & Christian Offermanns, 2010.
"Interest Rate Dynamics and Monetary Policy Implementation in Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(I), pages 313-340, March.
- Puriya Abbassi & Dieter Nautz & Christian J. Offermanns, 2009. "Interest Rate Dynamics and Monetary Policy Implementation in Switzerland," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hüning, Hendrik, 2017. "Asset market response to monetary policy news from SNB press releases," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 160-177.
- Hüning, Hendrik, 2016. "Asset market response to monetary policy news from SNB press releases," HWWI Research Papers 177, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
Keywordsimplementation of monetary policy; Libor; repo; Swiss franc money market; regime switching model;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:dp2009:2009-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Flockerzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .