The implementation of SNB monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Jordan & Angelo Ranaldo & Paul Soderlind, 2009. "The Implementation of SNB Monetary Policy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-08, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Baltensperger & Philipp M. Hildebrand & Thomas J. Jordan, 2007. "The Swiss National Bank's monetary policy concept - an example of a 'principles-based' policy framework," Economic Studies 2007-03, Swiss National Bank.
- Kuttner, Kenneth N., 2001.
"Monetary policy surprises and interest rates: Evidence from the Fed funds futures market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 523-544, June.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner, 2000. "Monetary policy surprises and interest rates: evidence from the Fed funds futures markets," Staff Reports 99, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Rossi, Enzo, 2010.
"The reaction of asset markets to Swiss National Bank communication,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 486-503, April.
- Angelo Ranaldo & Enzo Rossi, 2007. "The reaction of asset markets to Swiss National Bank communication," Working Papers 2007-11, Swiss National Bank.
- Sébastien Kraenzlin, 2007. "The characteristics and development of the Swiss franc repurchase agreement market," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 21(2), pages 241-261, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Nelson & Alexander K. Swoboda & Charles Wyplosz, 2010. "Panel Discussion: The SNB's Monetary Policy Framework Ten Years On," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(I), pages 409-423, March.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2009.
"Die Krise der Wirtschaft: Auch eine Krise der Wirtschaftswissenschaften?,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(4), pages 436-468, November.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2009. "Die Krise der Wirtschaft: Auch eine Krise der Wirtschaftswissenschaften?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gebhard Kirchgassner, 2009. "Die Krise der Wirtschaft: Auch eine Krise der Wirtschaftswissenschaften?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-15, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Puriya Abbassi & Dieter Nautz & Christian Offermanns, 2010.
"Interest Rate Dynamics and Monetary Policy Implementation in Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(I), pages 313-340, March.
- Puriya Abbassi & Dieter Nautz & Christian J. Offermanns, 2009. "Interest Rate Dynamics and Monetary Policy Implementation in Switzerland," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hüning, Hendrik, 2017. "Asset market response to monetary policy news from SNB press releases," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 160-177.
- Hüning, Hendrik, 2016. "Asset market response to monetary policy news from SNB press releases," HWWI Research Papers 177, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
KeywordsImplementation of monetary policy; Libor; Repo; Swiss franc money market; Regime switching model; E5; G15;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:fmktpm:v:23:y:2009:i:4:p:349-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.