Demand for Reserves and the Central Bank's Management of Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Schlegel & Sébastien Kraenzlin, 2009. "Demand for Reserves and the Central Bank's Management of Interest Rates," Working Papers 2009-15, Swiss National Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dieter Nautz & Jörg Oechssler, 2003.
"The Repo Auctions of the European Central Bank and the Vanishing Quota Puzzle,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 207-220.
- Nautz, Dieter & Oechssler, Jörg, 1999. "The repo auctions of the European Central Bank and the vanishing quota puzzle," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,79, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Thomas J. Jordan & Peter Kugler, 2004. "Implementing Swiss Monetary Policy: Steering the 3M-Libor with Repo Transactions," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(III), pages 381-393, September.
- Ernst Baltensperger & Philipp M. Hildebrand & Thomas J. Jordan, 2007. "The Swiss National Bank's monetary policy concept - an example of a 'principles-based' policy framework," Economic Studies 2007-03, Swiss National Bank.
- Nautz, Dieter & Oechssler, Jorg, 2006. "Overbidding in fixed rate tenders--an empirical assessment of alternative explanations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 631-646, April.
- Shino, Junnosuke, 2013.
"A positive theory of fixed-rate funds-supplying operations in an accommodative financial environment,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 595-610.
- Junnosuke Shino, 2011. "A Positive Theory of Fixed-Rate Funds-Supplying Operations in an Accommodative Financial Environment," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 11-E-4, Bank of Japan.
- Breitung, Jorg & Nautz, Dieter, 2001. "The empirical performance of the ECB's repo auctions: evidence from aggregated and individual bidding data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 839-856, November.
- Kraenzlin, Sébastien & Schlegel, Martin, 2012. "Bidding behavior in the SNB’s repo auctions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 170-188.
- Sébastien Kraenzlin, 2009. "Interest Rate Setting on the Swiss Franc Repo Market," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(III), pages 351-377, September.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2007. "Open market operations and the federal funds rate," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 549-570.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2012. "Overbidding in fixed rate tenders: The role of exposure risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 539-549.
- Ehrhart, Karl-Martin, 2001. "European Central Bank Operations: Experimental Investigation of Variable Rate Tenders," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 01-37, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Ehrhart, Karl-Martin, 2001. "European Central Bank operations: experimental investigation of the fixed rate tender," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 871-893, November.
- Sébastien Kraenzlin, 2007. "The characteristics and development of the Swiss franc repurchase agreement market," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 21(2), pages 241-261, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Benedikt von Scarpatetti, 2011. "Bargaining Power in the Repo Market," Working Papers 2011-14, Swiss National Bank.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Sébastien Kraenzlin & Benjamin Müller, 2016. "Exit strategies for monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 241, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsImplementation of monetary policy; money demand; fixed rate tender auction; repo; Switzerland;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2012-iv-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .