Bidding behavior in the SNB’s repo auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Jordan & Peter Kugler, 2004. "Implementing Swiss Monetary Policy: Steering the 3M-Libor with Repo Transactions," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(III), pages 381-393, September.
- Basil Guggenheim & Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Silvio Schumacher, 2011. "Exploring an uncharted market: Evidence on the unsecured Swiss franc money market," Working Papers 2011-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Nautz, Dieter & Oechssler, Jorg, 2006. "Overbidding in fixed rate tenders--an empirical assessment of alternative explanations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 631-646, April.
- Linzert, Tobias & Nautz, Dieter & Breitung, Jorg, 2006. "Bidder behavior in central bank repo auctions: Evidence from the Bundesbank," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 215-230, July.
- Breitung, Jorg & Nautz, Dieter, 2001. "The empirical performance of the ECB's repo auctions: evidence from aggregated and individual bidding data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 839-856, November.
- Ehrhart, Karl-Martin, 2000. "A Well-known Rationing Game," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 01-36, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Hirsch, Astrid & Linzert, Tobias, 2009. "Bidding behaviour in the ECB's main refinancing operations during the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1052, European Central Bank.
- Ehrhart, Karl-Martin, 2001. "European Central Bank operations: experimental investigation of the fixed rate tender," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 871-893, November.
- Sébastien Kraenzlin, 2007. "The characteristics and development of the Swiss franc repurchase agreement market," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 21(2), pages 241-261, June.
- Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Benedikt von Scarpatetti, 2011. "Bargaining Power in the Repo Market," Working Papers 2011-14, Swiss National Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vogel, Edgar, 2014. "MRO bidding in the presence of LTROs: an empirical analysis of the pre-crisis period," Working Paper Series 1753, European Central Bank.
- Sébastien Kraenzlin & Martin Schlegel, 2012.
"Demand for Reserves and the Central Bank's Management of Interest Rates,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(IV), pages 531-555, December.
- Martin Schlegel & Sébastien Kraenzlin, 2009. "Demand for Reserves and the Central Bank's Management of Interest Rates," Working Papers 2009-15, Swiss National Bank.
- Puriya Abbassi & Dieter Nautz & Christian Offermanns, 2010.
"Interest Rate Dynamics and Monetary Policy Implementation in Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(I), pages 313-340, March.
- Puriya Abbassi & Dieter Nautz & Christian J. Offermanns, 2009. "Interest Rate Dynamics and Monetary Policy Implementation in Switzerland," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kraenzlin, Sébastien & Nellen, Thomas, 2015. "Access policy and money market segmentation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-12.
- Lucas Marc Fuhrer, 2017. "Liquidity in the Repo Market," Working Papers 2017-06, Swiss National Bank.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Sébastien Kraenzlin & Benjamin Müller, 2016. "Exit strategies for monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 241, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen market operations; Bidding behavior; Fixed rate tender auction; Repo; Switzerland;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:31:y:2012:i:2:p:170-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .