Exploring an uncharted market: Evidence on the unsecured Swiss franc money market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Arciero & Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Marco Massarenti & Cristina Picillo & Francesco Vacirca, 2016.
"How to Measure the Unsecured Money Market: The Eurosystem’s Implementation and Validation Using TARGET2 Data,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(1), pages 247-280, March.
- Luca Arciero & Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Marco Massarenti & Cristina Picillo & Francesco Vacirca, 2013. "How to measure the unsecured money market? The Eurosystem's implementation and validation using TARGET2 data," DNB Working Papers 369, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:tiu:tiucen:bd09917e-4277-418c-8d8e-5bd5b8439fd3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvio Schumacher, 2016. "Networks and lending conditions: Empirical evidence from the Swiss franc money markets," Working Papers 2016-12, Swiss National Bank.
- Carlos León & Jorge Cely & Carlos Cadena, 2016.
"Identifying Interbank Loans, Rates, and Claims Networks from Transactional Data,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 85, pages 91-125, Julio - D.
- Carlos León & Jorge Cely & Carlos Cadena, 2015. "Identifying Interbank Loans, Rates, and Claims Networks from Transactional Data," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012716, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Cely, Jorge & Cadena, Carlos, 2015. "Identifying Interbank Loans, Rates, and Claims Networks from Transactional Data," Discussion Paper 2015-029, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlos León & Jorge Cely & Carlos Cadena, 2015. "Identifying Interbank Loans, Rates, and Claims Networks from Transactional Data," Borradores de Economia 881, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Raphael Auer & Sebastien Kraenzlin & David Liebeg, 2012. "How Do Austrian Banks Fund Their Swiss Franc Exposure?," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 24, pages 54-61.
- Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Benedikt von Scarpatetti, 2011. "Bargaining Power in the Repo Market," Working Papers 2011-14, Swiss National Bank.
- Kraenzlin, Sébastien & Nellen, Thomas, 2015. "Access policy and money market segmentation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-12.
- Anna Kovner & David R. Skeie, 2013. "Evaluating the quality of fed funds lending estimates produced from Fedwire payments data," Staff Reports 629, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lucas Marc Fuhrer & Basil Guggenheim & Silvio Schumacher, 2016. "Re‐Use of Collateral in the Repo Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(6), pages 1169-1193, September.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Sébastien Kraenzlin & Benjamin Müller, 2016. "Exit strategies for monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 241, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2018.
- Raphael Auer & Sébastien Kraenzlin, 2011.
"International liquidity provision during the financial crisis: a view from Switzerland,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 409-418.
- Raphael Auer & Sebastien Kraenzlin, 2011. "International liquidity provision during the financial crisis: a view from Switzerland," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Augusto Hasman, 2013. "A Critical Review Of Contagion Risk In Banking," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 978-995, December.
- Christian Grisse & Silvio Schumacher, 2017. "The response of long-term yields to negative interest rates: evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers 2017-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Kraenzlin, Sébastien & Schlegel, Martin, 2012. "Bidding behavior in the SNB’s repo auctions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 170-188.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2012:i:24:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsunsecured interbank money market; development; money market turmoil; financial stability; Switzerland;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snb:snbwpa:2011-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enzo Rossi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/snbgvch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .