Evaluating the quality of fed funds lending estimates produced from Fedwire payments data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wetherilt, Anne & Zimmerman, Peter & Soramaki, Kimmo, 2010. "The sterling unsecured loan market during 2006-08: insights from network theory," Bank of England working papers 398, Bank of England.
- Gara Afonso & Ricardo Lagos, 2015.
"Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 263-313, January.
- Ricardo Lagos & Gara Afonso, 2010. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," 2010 Meeting Papers 424, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gara Afonso & Ricardo Lagos, 2014. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," NBER Working Papers 20419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gara M. Afonso & Ricardo Lagos, 2014. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," Working Papers 710, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gara M. Afonso & Ricardo Lagos, 2012. "Trade dynamics in the market for federal funds," Staff Reports 549, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ricardo Lagos & Gara Afonson, 2011. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," 2011 Meeting Papers 314, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dennis Kuo & David R. Skeie & James Vickery & Thomas Youle, 2013. "Identifying term interbank loans from Fedwire payments data," Staff Reports 603, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Basil Guggenheim & Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Silvio Schumacher, 2011. "Exploring an uncharted market: Evidence on the unsecured Swiss franc money market," Working Papers 2011-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Viral V. Acharya & Ouarda Merrouche, 2013.
"Precautionary Hoarding of Liquidity and Interbank Markets: Evidence from the Subprime Crisis,"
Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 107-160.
- Viral V. Acharya & Ouarda Merrouche, 2010. "Precautionary Hoarding of Liquidity and Inter-Bank Markets: Evidence from the Sub-prime Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral Acharya & Ouarda Merrouche, 2013. "Precautionary Hoarding of Liquidity and the Interbank Markets: Evidence from the Sub-Prime Crisis," Post-Print hal-01638078, HAL.
- Acharya, Viral V & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2012. "Precautionary hoarding of liquidity and inter-bank markets: Evidence from the sub-prime crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Quinn, Stephen & Roberds, William, 2014. "How Amsterdam got fiat money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-12.
- Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Daniëlle Walraven, 2011. "Monitoring the unsecured interbank money market using TARGET2 data," DNB Working Papers 276, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Casper Christophersen, 2010. "Interbank overnight interest rates - gains from systemic importance," Working Paper 2010/11, Norges Bank.
- Paolo Angelini & Andrea Nobili & Cristina Picillo, 2011.
"The Interbank Market after August 2007: What Has Changed, and Why?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(5), pages 923-958, August.
- Paolo Angelini & Andrea Nobili & Maria Cristina Picillo, 2009. "The interbank market after August 2007: what has changed, and why?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 731, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Furfine, Craig H, 2001. "Banks as Monitors of Other Banks: Evidence from the Overnight Federal Funds Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 33-57, January.
- Gara Afonso & Anna Kovner & Antoinette Schoar, 2011.
"Stressed, Not Frozen: The Federal Funds Market in the Financial Crisis,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(4), pages 1109-1139, August.
- Gara M. Afonso & Anna Kovner & Antoinette Schoar, 2010. "Stressed, not frozen: the Federal Funds market in the financial crisis," Staff Reports 437, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jason Allen & Ali Hortaçsu & Jakub Kastl, 2011. "Analyzing Default Risk and Liquidity Demand during a Financial Crisis: The Case of Canada," Staff Working Papers 11-17, Bank of Canada.
- Olivier Armantier & Adam Copeland, 2012. "Assessing the quality of “Furfine-based” algorithms," Staff Reports 575, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Scott Hendry & Nadja Kamhi, 2007. "Uncollateralized Overnight Loans Settled in LVTS," Staff Working Papers 07-11, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko & Peydró, José-Luis, 2014.
"Cross-border liquidity, relationships and monetary policy: Evidence from the Euro area interbank crisis,"
45/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko & Peydró, José Luis, 2015. "Cross-Border Liquidity, Relationships and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Euro Area Interbank Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10479, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Arciero & Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Marco Massarenti & Cristina Picillo & Francesco Vacirca, 2016.
"How to Measure the Unsecured Money Market: The Eurosystem’s Implementation and Validation Using TARGET2 Data,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(1), pages 247-280, March.
- Luca Arciero & Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Marco Massarenti & Cristina Picillo & Francesco Vacirca, 2013. "How to measure the unsecured money market? The Eurosystem's implementation and validation using TARGET2 data," DNB Working Papers 369, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- S. Gabrieli & C.-P. Georg, 2014. "A network view on interbank market freezes," Working papers 531, Banque de France.
- Puriya Abbassi & Falk Bräuning & Falko Fecht & Jose Luis Peydro, 2017.
"International financial integration, crises, and monetary policy: evidence from the euro area interbank crises,"
17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Puriya Abbassi & Falk Bräuning & Falko Fecht & José-Luis Peydró, 2017. "International financial integration, crises and monetary policy: evidence from the Euro area interbank crises," Economics Working Papers 1566, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2018.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko & Peydró, José-Luis, 2018. "International financial integration, crises and monetary policy: evidence from the Euro area interbank crises," EconStor Preprints 216786, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Casper Christophersen, 2017.
"Pricing in the Norwegian Interbank Market – the Effects of Liquidity and Implicit Government Support,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(2), pages 165-204, April.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Casper Christophersen, 2015. "Pricing in the Norwegian interbank market – the effects of liquidity and implicit government support," Working Paper 2016/2, Norges Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsfederal funds market; data quality; interbank loans; fed funds; Fedwire; Y-9C;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.