International liquidity provision during the financial crisis: a view from Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raphael Auer & Sebastien Kraenzlin, 2011. "International liquidity provision during the financial crisis: a view from Switzerland," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beer, Christian & Ongena, Steven & Peter, Marcel, 2010.
"Borrowing in foreign currency: Austrian households as carry traders,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2198-2211, September.
- Christian Beer & Steven Ongena & Marcel Peter, 2008. "Borrowing in Foreign Currency: Austrian Households as Carry Traders," Working Papers 2008-19, Swiss National Bank.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur, 2010.
"Selective swap arrangements and the global financial crisis: Analysis and interpretation,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 353-365, June.
- Joshua Aizenman & Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2009. "Selective Swap Arrangements and the Global Financial Crisis: Analysis and Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 14821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Pasricha, Gurnain, 2009. "Selective Swap Arrangements and the Global Financial Crisis: Analysis and Interpretation," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2vw7s14s, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Basil Guggenheim & Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Silvio Schumacher, 2011. "Exploring an uncharted market: Evidence on the unsecured Swiss franc money market," Working Papers 2011-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Richard G. Anderson, 2006. "Monetary base," Working Papers 2006-049, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Martin Brown & Steven Ongena & Pinar Yesin, 2009. "Foreign Currency Borrowing by Small Firms," Working Papers 2009-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Richard G. Anderson & Charles S. Gascon & Yang Liu, 2010. "Doubling your monetary base and surviving: some international experience," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 481-506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alin Marius Andries & Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2015.
"The impact of international swap lines on stock returns of banks in emerging markets,"
16.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Andries, Alin Marius & Fischer, Andreas M & Yesin, Pinar, 2016. "The impact of international swap lines on stock returns of banks in emerging markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alin Marius Andries & Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2015. "The impact of international swap lines on stock returns of banks in emerging markets," Working Papers 2015-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2012.
"Epilogue: foreign-exchange-market operations in the twenty-first century,"
1207, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2012. "Epilogue: Foreign-Exchange-Market Operations in the Twenty-First Century," NBER Working Papers 17984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raphael Auer & Sebastien Kraenzlin & David Liebeg, 2012. "How Do Austrian Banks Fund Their Swiss Franc Exposure?," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 24, pages 54-61.
- Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Benedikt von Scarpatetti, 2011. "Bargaining Power in the Repo Market," Working Papers 2011-14, Swiss National Bank.
- repec:fip:feddgm:00014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kraenzlin, Sébastien & Nellen, Thomas, 2015. "Access policy and money market segmentation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-12.
- Fuhrer, Lucas Marc, 2018. "Liquidity in the repo market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 1-22.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:153-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrieș, Alin Marius & Fischer, Andreas M. & Yeșin, Pınar, 2017. "The asymmetric effect of international swap lines on banks in emerging markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 215-234.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity (Economics) ; Financial crises ; Switzerland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2011:i:nov:p:409-418:n:v.93no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.