Commodity prices as a guide for monetary policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Hardouvelis, Gikas A, 1985. "Commodity Prices, Money Surprises and Fed Credibility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 425-38, November.
- C. Alan Garner, 1985. "Commodity prices and monetary policy reform," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Feb, pages 7-21.
- Kitchen, John & Denbaly, Mark, 1987. "Commodity Prices, Money Surprises, and Fed Credibility: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 246-51, May.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1986. "Expectations and Commodity Price Dynamics: The Overshooting Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(2), pages 344-348.
- John P. Judd, 1988. "Looking forward," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jul8.
- George A. Kahn, 1987. "Dollar depreciation and inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Nov, pages 32-49.
- John P. Judd & Bharat Trehan, 1987. "Portfolio substitution and the reliability of M1, M2 and M3 as monetary policy indicators," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 5-29.
- R. W. Hafer, 1983. "Monetary policy and the price rule: the newest odd couple," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 5-13.
- Robert H. DeFina, 1988. "Commodity prices: useful intermediate targets for monetary policy?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-12.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1989:i:win:p:21-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.