Commodity prices as a guide for monetary policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John P. Judd & Bharat Trehan, 1987. "Portfolio substitution and the reliability of M1, M2 and M3 as monetary policy indicators," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 5-29.
- George A. Kahn, 1987. "Dollar depreciation and inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Nov, pages 32-49.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Hardouvelis, Gikas A, 1985. "Commodity Prices, Money Surprises and Fed Credibility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 425-38, November.
- C. Alan Garner, 1985. "Commodity prices and monetary policy reform," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Feb, pages 7-21.
- R. W. Hafer, 1983. "Monetary policy and the price rule: the newest odd couple," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 5-13.
- Robert H. DeFina, 1988. "Commodity prices: useful intermediate targets for monetary policy?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-12.
- John P. Judd, 1988. "Looking forward," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jul8.
- Kitchen, John & Denbaly, Mark, 1987. "Commodity Prices, Money Surprises, and Fed Credibility: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 246-51, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1989:i:win:p:21-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.