How stimulatory are large-scale asset purchases?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hess Chung & Jean‐Philippe Laforte & David Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2012.
"Have We Underestimated the Likelihood and Severity of Zero Lower Bound Events?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 47-82, February.
- Hess Chung & Jean-Philippe Laforte & David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2011. "Have we underestimated the likelihood and severity of zero lower bound events?," Working Paper Series 2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Michael D. Bauer & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2014.
"The Signaling Channel for Federal Reserve Bond Purchases,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(3), pages 233-289, September.
- Michael D. Bauer & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2011. "The signaling channel for Federal Reserve bond purchases," Working Paper Series 2011-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:678-711 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Willem End & Christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2017.
"Central Bank Balance Sheet Policies and Inflation Expectations,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 499-522, July.
- Jan Willem van den End & Christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2015. "Central bank balance sheet policies and inflation expectations," DNB Working Papers 473, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Yýlmaz Akyüz, 2014. "Crisis Mismanagement in The United States And Europe: Impact On Developing Countries And Longer-Term Consequences," Working Papers 2014/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2017.
"Communication About Future Policy Rates In Theory And Practice: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 678-711, July.
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Communication about future policy rates in theory and practice: A Survey," DNB Working Papers 475, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Burns, Andrew & Kida, Mizuho & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket & Stocker, Marc, 2014. "Unconventional monetary policy normalization in high-income countries : implications for emerging market capital flows and crisis risks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6830, The World Bank.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket, 2016. "Quantitative easing and the post-crisis surge in financial flows to developing countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 331-357.
- World Bank, 2014. "Global Economic Prospects, Volume 8, January 2014 : Coping with Policy Normalization in High-Income Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16572.
- Christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2016. "A comparative analysis of developments in central bank balance sheet composition," DNB Working Papers 510, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- van Holle, Frederiek, 2017. "Essays in empirical finance and monetary policy," Other publications TiSEM 30d11a4b-7bc9-4c81-ad24-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen market operations ; Interest rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2013:i:aug12:n:2013-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .