Energy prices and state economic performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Convergence across States and Regions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- S. P. A. Brown & John K. Hill, 1988. "Lower Oil Prices And State Employment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 6(3), pages 60-68, July.
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence Across States and Regions," Papers 629, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Scholarly Articles 3451299, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence," Papers 645, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Mine Yücel, 2000. "Oil prices and the economy," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jul, pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen P.A. Brown & Hillard G. Huntington, 2003. "Terms of trade and OECD policies to mitigate global climate change," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:171-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristie M. Engemann & Michael T. Owyang & Howard J. Wall, 2014. "Where Is An Oil Shock?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 169-185, March.
- Mark A. Wynne & John Thompson, 2000. "The new paradigm in Europe: is Goldilocks going global?," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 1-6.
- Thomas Garrett & Gary Wagner & David Wheelock, 2007. "Regional disparities in the spatial correlation of state income growth, 1977–2002," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(3), pages 601-618, September.
- Stephen P. A. Brown, 1998. "Global warming policy: some economic implications," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 26-35.
- William C. Gruben, 2000. "US-China trade relations: the best of both worlds," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jul, pages 1-10.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Patricia S. Pollard, 2000. "State exports and the Asian crisis," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-14.
- Sexton, Steven & Eyer, Jonathan, 2016. "Leveling the playing field of transportation fuels: Accounting for indirect emissions of natural gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 21-31.
- William A. Testa & Thomas H. Klier & Richard H. Mattoon, 1997. "Reversal of fortune: understanding the Midwest recovery," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul, pages 2-17.
- Jason L. Saving & W. Michael Cox, 2000. "Some pleasant economic side effects," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jul, pages 7-9.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yucel, Mine K., 2002.
"Energy prices and aggregate economic activity: an interpretative survey,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 193-208.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yücel, Mine K., 2001. "Energy prices and aggregate economic activity: an interpretive survey," Working Papers 0102, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Shekar Shetty & Zahid Iqbal & Mansour Alshamali, 2013. "Energy Price Shocks and Economic Activity in Texas Cities," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(4), pages 371-383, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPower resources - Prices ; State finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedder:y:1995:i:qii:p:13-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .