Some pleasant economic side effects
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2000)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dallasfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balke, Nathan S. & Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yücel, Mine, 1999.
"Oil price shocks and the U.S. economy: where does the asymmetry originate?,"
9911, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Nathan S. Balke & Stephen P.A. Brown & Mine K. Yucel, 2002. "Oil Price Shocks and the U.S. Economy: Where Does the Asymmetry Originate?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 27-52.
- Hamilton, James D, 1983. "Oil and the Macroeconomy since World War II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 228-48, April.
- Carruth,a. & Hooker, N. & Oswald,A., 1997.
"Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States,"
22, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Alan A. Carruth & Mark A. Hooker & Andrew J. Oswald, 1998. "Unemployment Equilibria And Input Prices: Theory And Evidence From The United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 621-628, November.
- Carruth, A.A. & Hooker, M.A. & Oswald, A.J., 1998. "Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 496, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stephen P.A. Brown & Mine K. Yücel, 1995. "Energy prices and state economic performance," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 13-23.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddse:y:2000:i:jul:p:7-9:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.