Regional Welfare Program and Labor Force Participation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sonya Kostova Huffman & Maureen Kilkenny, 2007. "Regional welfare program and labour force participation," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 215-239, June.
- Sonya Kostova Huffman & Maureen Kilkenny, 2003. "Regional Welfare Programs and Labor Force Participation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp296, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black & Frank A. Scott, 1998. "How Well Do We Measure Employer-Provided Health Insurance Coverage?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(3), pages 356-367, July.
- Horowitz, Joel L & Manski, Charles F, 1995. "Identification and Robustness with Contaminated and Corrupted Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 281-302, March.
- Bollinger, Christopher R., 1996. "Bounding mean regressions when a binary regressor is mismeasured," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 387-399, August.
- John V. Pepper, 2000. "The Intergenerational Transmission Of Welfare Receipt: A Nonparametric Bounds Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 472-488, August.
- Brent Kreider & Steven C. Hill, 2009.
"Partially Identifying Treatment Effects with an Application to Covering the Uninsured,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(2).
- Kreider, Brent & Hill, Steven C., 2005. "Partially Identifying Treatment Effects with an Application to Covering the Uninsured," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12296, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Molinari, Francesca, 2008.
"Partial identification of probability distributions with misclassified data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 81-117, May.
- Molinari, Francesca, 2005. "Partial Identification of Probability Distributions with Misclassified Data," Working Papers 05-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2012.
"Welfare Regimes and the Incentives to Work and Get Educated,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 44(1), pages 125-149, January.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2012. "Welfare regimes and the incentives to work and get educated," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(1), pages 125-149, January.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2011. "Welfare regimes and the incentives to work and get educated," Working Papers 2011-01, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Tselios, Vassilis, 2011. "Welfare regimes and the incentives to work and get educated," CEPR Discussion Papers 8187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth & Oyolola, Maharouf, 2009. "Welfare Usage in the U.S.: Does Immigrant Birthplace and Immigration Status Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 4659, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ruth Uwaifo Oyelere & Maharouf Oyolola, 2011. "Do Immigrant Groups Differ in Welfare Usage? Evidence from the U.S," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(3), pages 231-247, September.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Supatpongkul, Pajaree, 2009. "Investigating Thai Shopping Behavior: Wet-Markets, Supermarkets and the ‘Big Middle’," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50332, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.