Convergence in food consumption in Rural China: Evidence from household survey data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, Charles I, 1997.
" Convergence Revisited,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 131-53, July.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
3451299, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Guang Wan, 1998. "Nonparametric measurement of preference changes: the case of food demand in rural China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(7), pages 433-436.
- Herrmann, Roland & Roder, Claudia, 1995. "Does Food Consumption Converge Internationally? Measurement, Empirical Tests and Determinants," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 400-414.
- Connor, John M, 1994. "North America as Precursor of Changes in Western European Food-Purchasing Patterns," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 155-73.
- Fan, Shenggen & Cramer, Gail & Wailes, Eric, 1994.
"Food demand in rural China: evidence from rural household survey,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), September.
- Fan, Shenggen & Cramer, Gail & Wailes, Eric, 1994. "Food demand in rural China: evidence from rural household survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 61-69, September.
- Dowrick, Steve & Nguyen, Duc-Tho, 1989. "OECD Comparative Economic Growth 1950-85: Catch-Up and Convergence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1010-30, December.
- Guang H. Wan, 1996. "Income elasticities of household demand in rural China: Estimates from cross-sectional survey data," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 18-33, September.
- Blandford, David, 1984. "Changes in Food Consumption Patterns in the OECD Area," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 43-64.
- Gil, Jose M & Gracia, A & Perez y Perez, L, 1995. "Food Consumption and Economic Development in the European Union," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 385-99.
- Wan, Guang Hua, 2001. "Changes in regional inequality in rural China: decomposing the Gini index by income sources," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(3), September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:16:y:2005:i:1:p:90-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.