Convergence in food consumption in Rural China: Evidence from household survey data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Wan, Guang Hua, 2002. "Convergence in Food Consumption in Rural China: Evidence from Household Survey Data," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 174050, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Charles I, 1997. "Convergence Revisited," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 131-153, July.
- Fan, Shenggen & Cramer, Gail & Wailes, Eric, 1994.
"Food demand in rural China: evidence from rural household survey,"
Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 61-69, September.
- Fan, Shenggen & Cramer, Gail & Wailes, Eric, 1994. "Food demand in rural China: evidence from rural household survey," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), September.
- Blandford, David, 1984. "Changes in Food Consumption Patterns in the OECD Area," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 43-64.
- Herrmann, Roland & Roder, Claudia, 1995. "Does Food Consumption Converge Internationally? Measurement, Empirical Tests and Determinants," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 400-414.
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Gil, Jose M & Gracia, A & Perez y Perez, L, 1995. "Food Consumption and Economic Development in the European Union," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 385-399.
- Dowrick, Steve & Nguyen, Duc-Tho, 1989. "OECD Comparative Economic Growth 1950-85: Catch-Up and Convergence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1010-1030, December.
- Guang H. Wan, 1996. "Income elasticities of household demand in rural China: Estimates from cross-sectional survey data," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 18-33, September.
- Wan, Guang Hua, 2001. "Changes in regional inequality in rural China: decomposing the Gini index by income sources," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(3), September.
- Guang Wan, 1998. "Nonparametric measurement of preference changes: the case of food demand in rural China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(7), pages 433-436.
- Connor, John M, 1994. "North America as Precursor of Changes in Western European Food-Purchasing Patterns," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 155-173.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Zhou & Xiaohua Yu & Thomas Herzfeld, 2015. "Dynamic food demand in urban China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 27-44, February.
- Khan, Shahbaz & Hanjra, Munir A. & Mu, Jianxin, 2009. "Water management and crop production for food security in China: A review," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 349-360, March.
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "The Distribution of Income and Well-Being in Rural China: A Survey of Panel Data Sets, Studies and New Directions," MPRA Paper 20587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:16:y:2005:i:1:p:90-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.