Maximizing returns from prekindergarten education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnuson, Katherine A. & Ruhm, Christopher & Waldfogel, Jane, 2007.
"Does prekindergarten improve school preparation and performance?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-51, February.
- Katherine A. Magnuson & Christopher J. Ruhm & Jane Waldfogel, 2004. "Does Prekindergarten Improve School Preparation and Performance?," NBER Working Papers 10452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milagros Nores & Steven W. Barnett, 2012.
"Benefits of Early Childhood Interventions Across the World: (Under) Investing in the Very Young,"
Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 200-228.
- Nores, Milagros & Barnett, W. Steven, 2010. "Benefits of early childhood interventions across the world: (Under) Investing in the very young," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 271-282, April.
- Hideo Akabayashi & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2013.
"Long-Term Effects of Preschooling on Educational Attainments,"
GRIPS Discussion Papers
12-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Hideo Akabayashi & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2013. "Long-Term Effects of Preschooling on Educational Attainments," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-033, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2009. "Distributional Effects of Early Childhood Programs and Business Incentives and Their Implications for Policy," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 09-151, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Barnett, W.S. & Masse, Leonard N., 2007. "Comparative benefit-cost analysis of the Abecedarian program and its policy implications," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 113-125, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpr:y:2005:p:5-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .