The role of preschool quality in promoting child development : evidence from rural Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amer Hasan & Marilou Hyson & Mae Chu Chang, 2013. "Early Childhood Education and Development in Poor Villages of Indonesia : Strong Foundations, Later Success," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15799, December.
- Glewwe, Paul & Kremer, Michael, 2006.
"Schools, Teachers, and Education Outcomes in Developing Countries,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education, in: Erik Hanushek & F. Welch (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Education, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 945-1017,
- Paul Glewwe & Michael Kremer, 2005. "Schools, Teachers, and Education Outcomes in Developing Countries," CID Working Papers 122, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Magnuson, Katherine A. & Ruhm, Christopher & Waldfogel, Jane, 2007.
"Does prekindergarten improve school preparation and performance?,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-51, February.
- Katherine A. Magnuson & Christopher J. Ruhm & Jane Waldfogel, 2004. "Does Prekindergarten Improve School Preparation and Performance?," NBER Working Papers 10452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greg J. Duncan & Katherine Magnuson, 2013. "Investing in Preschool Programs," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 109-132, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly Childhood Development; Education For All; Effective Schools and Teachers; Educational Sciences; Primary Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2016-03-10 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2016-03-10 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2016-03-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .