Report NEP-SEA-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isono, Ikumo & Ishido, Hikari, 2016. "Service liberalization in Lao PDR," IDE Discussion Papers 559, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Caroline Freund & Anna Gelpern & Cullen S. Hendrix & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Barbara Kotschwar & Theodore H. Moran & Tyler Moran & Lindsay Oldenski & Sarah Oliver & Peter A. Petri, 2016. "Assessing the Trans-Pacific Partnership, Volume 1: Market Access and Sectoral Issues," PIIE Briefings PIIEB16-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Shaista Alam, 2015. "The Effect of Preferential Trade Agreements on Pakistan’s Export Performance," Discussion Papers 2015-10, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2014.
"KEUANGAN PUBLIK ISLAM:Refleksi APBN dan Politik Anggaran di Indonesia
[ISLAM PUBLIC FINANCES:Reflections on the APBN and the Budget Politics in Indonesia]," MPRA Paper 69652, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2014.
- Mohd Haniff, NorAzza & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Does consumer sentiment predict consumer spending in Malaysia? an autoregressive distributed lag (ARDL) approach," MPRA Paper 69769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schaner , Simone & Das, Smita, 2016. "Female Labor Force Participation in Asia: Indonesia Country Study," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 474, Asian Development Bank.
- Hanh Pham, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment, Productivity And Crowding-Out: Dynamic Panel Evidence On Vietnamese Firms," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205904, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Zeng,Zhihua, 2017. "Building a competitive city through innovation and global knowledge : the case of Sino-Singapore Suzhou industrial park," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7570, The World Bank.
- Brinkman,Sally Anne & Hasan,Amer & Jung,Haeil & Kinnell,Angela & Nakajima,Nozomi & Pradhan,Menno Prasad, 2016. "The role of preschool quality in promoting child development : evidence from rural Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7529, The World Bank.
- Do, Quoc-Anh & Nguyen, Kieu-Trang & Tran, Anh, 2016. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Favoritism in an Authoritarian Regime," CEPR Discussion Papers 11126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sproule, Kathryn & Kieran, Caitlin & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Doss, Cheryl, 2015. "Gender, headship, and the life cycle: Landownership in four Asian countries:," IFPRI discussion papers 1481, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Allan Dizioli & Jochen M. Schmittmann, 2015. "A Macro-Model Approach to Monetary Policy Analysis and Forecasting for Vietnam," IMF Working Papers 15/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Christofides, L. & Hoy, M. & Milla, J. & Stengos, T., 2015. "Nature or Nurture in Higher Education? Inter-generational Implications of the Vietnam-Era Lottery," CORE Discussion Papers 2015019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Grace, Delia & Roesel, Kristina & Kang'ethe, Erastus & Bonfoh, Bassirou & Theis, Sophie, 2015. "Gender roles and food safety in 20 informal livestock and fish value chains:," IFPRI discussion papers 1489, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Eliane El Badaoui & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2014. "The Impact of Internal Migration on Local Labour Markets in Thailand," Working Papers 2014-71, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sanjay Kalra & Bui Thi Trang Dzung, 2016. "Robust Measures of Core Inflation for Vietnam," IMF Working Papers 16/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Jiang Liang & Wang Xiaohu & Jun Yu, 2016. "New Distribution Theory for the Estimation of Structural Break Point in Mean," Working Papers 01-2016, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Chun Wei R. Lin & Yun-Jiuan Melody Parng & Hong-Yi Chen, 2016. "A Fuzzy-Neural Performance Evaluation Approach of Selecting Outsource International Logistic Company," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205849, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Minh Ha-Duong, 2016. "Rest in peace Moped, electric scooters are there," Post-Print hal-01274178, HAL.
- Cenk Gokce ADAS & Bibigul Tussupova, 2016. "Impact Of The Global Financial Crises On The Major Asian Countries And Usa Stock Markets And Inter-Linkages Among Them," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205838, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kim, Jinyoung & Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho, 2016. "A Model of Gender Inequality and Economic Growth," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 475, Asian Development Bank.
- Diego Anzoategui & Mali Chivakul & Wojciech Maliszewski, 2015. "Financial Distortions in China; A General Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 15/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Gergaud & Morgane Laouénan & Etienne Wasmer, 2016. "A Brief History of Human Time: Exploring a database of 'notable people'," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2016-03, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Chaikal Nuryakin & Alistair Munro, 2016. "Experiments on Lotteries for Shrouded and Bundled Goods: Investigating The Economics of Fukubukuro," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-24, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Yasay, Donald B. & Gaspar, Raymond E., 2016. "Examining Processes in Research and Development at the Department of Science and Technology," Research Paper Series DP 2016-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Papua New Guinea; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/319, International Monetary Fund.