Budget deficits, public sector solvency and political biases in fiscal policy : a case study of Finland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korkeamaki, Timo & Koskinen, Yrjo & Takalo, Tuomas, 2007.
"Phoenix rising: Legal reforms and changes in valuations in Finland during the economic crisis,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 33-58, April.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Takalo, Tuomas, 2007. "Phoenix rising : legal reforms and changes in valuations in Finland during the economic crisis," Research Discussion Papers 1/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Sebastian Hauptmeier & Martin Heipertz & Ludger Schuknecht, 2007.
"Expenditure Reform in Industrialised Countries: A Case-Study Approach,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 28(3), pages 293-342, September.
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Heipertz, Martin & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2006. "Expenditure reform in industralised countries: a case study approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Heipertz, Martin, 2006. "Expenditure reform in industrialised countries: a case study approach," Working Paper Series 634, European Central Bank.
- Kiander, Jaakko, 2004. "Growth and Employment in Nordic Welfare States in the 1990s: a Tale of Crisis and Revival," Discussion Papers 336, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Singapore; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Lars Jonung & Hans Tson Söderström & Joakim Stymne, 1996. "Depression in the north - boom and bust in Sweden and Finland, 1985-93," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 55-71, Spring.
- Leif Lybecker Eskesen, 2009. "The Role for Counter-Cyclical Fiscal Policy in Singapore," IMF Working Papers 09/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaakko Kiander & Pentti Vartia, 1996. "The great depression of the 1990s in Finland," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 72-88, Spring.
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fep:journl:v:9:y:1996:i:1:p:18-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Secretary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/talouea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.