Project Management for a Country with Multiple Objectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1974.
"General Economic Equilibrium: Purpose, Analytic Techniques, Collective Choice,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 253-272, June.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1972. "General Economic Equilibrium: Purpose, Analytic Techniques, Collective Choice," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1972-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Teekens, R & Koerts, J, 1972. "Some Statistical Implications of the Log Transformation of Multiplicative Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 793-819, September.
- Willem Karel M. Brauers & Romualdas Ginevičius, 2009. "Robustness in regional development studies. The case of Lithuania," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 121-140, February.
- Norman Dalkey & Olaf Helmer, 1963. "An Experimental Application of the DELPHI Method to the Use of Experts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 458-467, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balezentiene, Ligita & Streimikiene, Dalia & Balezentis, Tomas, 2013. "Fuzzy decision support methodology for sustainable energy crop selection," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 83-93.
More about this item
KeywordsProject management; cost-benefit; multi-objective optimization; robustness; ameliorated nominal group and Delphi techniques; full multiplicative form; MOORA; MULTIMOORA;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:aucocz:au2012_080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Stastna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .