Fuzzy decision support methodology for sustainable energy crop selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Havlícková, Kamila & Suchý, Jirí, 2010. "Development model for energy crop plantations in the Czech Republic for the years 2008-2030," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1925-1936, September.
- Streimikiene, Dalia & Balezentis, Tomas & Krisciukaitienė, Irena & Balezentis, Alvydas, 2012. "Prioritizing sustainable electricity production technologies: MCDM approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3302-3311.
- Chou, Shuo-Yan & Chang, Yao-Hui & Shen, Chun-Ying, 2008. "A fuzzy simple additive weighting system under group decision-making for facility location selection with objective/subjective attributes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 132-145, August.
- Willem K. M. Brauers, 2012. "Project Management for a Country with Multiple Objectives," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 80-101, March.
- Streimikiene, Dalia, 2012. "The impact of international GHG trading regimes on penetration of new energy technologies and feasibility to implement EU Energy and Climate Package targets," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2172-2177.
- Finco, A. & Bentivoglio, D. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Integrated evaluation of biofuel production options in agriculture: An exploration of sustainable policy scenarios," Serie Research Memoranda 0035, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Roos, Inge & Soosaar, Sulev & Volkova, Anna & Streimikene, Dalia, 2012. "Greenhouse gas emission reduction perspectives in the Baltic States in frames of EU energy and climate policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2133-2146.
- Dodic, Sinisa N. & Popov, Stevan D. & Dodic, Jelena M. & Rankovic, Jovana A. & Zavargo, Zoltan Z. & Golusin, Mirjana T., 2010. "An overview of biomass energy utilization in Vojvodina," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 550-553, January.
- Gurung, Rajendra Kumar & Pa, Chung & Deng, Hugh, 2009. "South Korea Agriculture Policy Review," Economic and Market Information 52051, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Liang, Gin-Shuh, 1999. "Fuzzy MCDM based on ideal and anti-ideal concepts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 682-691, February.
- Buchholz, Thomas & Rametsteiner, Ewald & Volk, Timothy A. & Luzadis, Valerie A., 2009. "Multi Criteria Analysis for bioenergy systems assessments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 484-495, February.
- World Bank & Food and Agriculture Organization & International Fund for Agricultural Development, 2009.
"Gender in Agriculture Sourcebook
[Agricultura y desarrollo rural : manual sobre género en agricultura]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6603.
- Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S., 1995. "Energy resource allocation incorporating qualitative and quantitative criteria: An integrated model using goal programming and AHP," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 197-218, September.
- Anonymous, 2009. "2009 Annual Agricultural Outlook," Staff Papers 47453, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Skoulou, V. & Mariolis, N. & Zanakis, G. & Zabaniotou, A., 2011. "Sustainable management of energy crops for integrated biofuels and green energy production in Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1928-1936, May.
- Cherni, Judith A. & Dyner, Isaac & Henao, Felipe & Jaramillo, Patricia & Smith, Ricardo & Font, Raul Olalde, 2007. "Energy supply for sustainable rural livelihoods. A multi-criteria decision-support system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1493-1504, March.
- Beccali, M. & Cellura, M. & Mistretta, M., 2003. "Decision-making in energy planning. Application of the Electre method at regional level for the diffusion of renewable energy technology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 2063-2087.
- Afgan, Naim H. & Carvalho, Maria G., 2002. "Multi-criteria assessment of new and renewable energy power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 739-755.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dias, Luis C., 2009. "Assessing the performance of biogas plants with multi-criteria and data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1084-1094, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbas Mardani & Ahmad Jusoh & Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Fausto Cavallaro & Zainab Khalifah, 2015. "Sustainable and Renewable Energy: An Overview of the Application of Multiple Criteria Decision Making Techniques and Approaches," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-38, October.
- Paul, Swarup & Sarkar, Bijan & Bose, P.K., 2015. "Eclectic decision for the selection of tree borne oil (TBO) as alternative fuel for internal combustion engine," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 256-263.
- Raslavičius, Laurencas & Kučinskas, Vytautas & Jasinskas, Algirdas, 2013. "The prospects of energy forestry and agro-residues in the Lithuania's domestic energy supply," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 419-431.
- Ishizaka, Alessio & Siraj, Sajid & Nemery, Philippe, 2016. "Which energy mix for the UK (United Kingdom)? An evolutive descriptive mapping with the integrated GAIA (graphical analysis for interactive aid)–AHP (analytic hierarchy process) visualization tool," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 602-611.
- Farhat, Maissa & Barambones, Oscar & Sbita, Lassaâd, 2015. "Efficiency optimization of a DSP-based standalone PV system using a stable single input fuzzy logic controller," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 907-920.
- Liu, Hu-Chen & You, Jian-Xin & Lu, Chao & Chen, Yi-Zeng, 2015. "Evaluating health-care waste treatment technologies using a hybrid multi-criteria decision making model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 932-942.
- Ramachandran, K. & Suganya, T. & Nagendra Gandhi, N. & Renganathan, S., 2013. "Recent developments for biodiesel production by ultrasonic assist transesterification using different heterogeneous catalyst: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 410-418.
- Hsueh, Sung-Lin, 2015. "Assessing the effectiveness of community-promoted environmental protection policy by using a Delphi-fuzzy method: A case study on solar power and plain afforestation in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1286-1295.
- Zafeiriou, Eleni & Petridis, Konstantinos & Karelakis, Christos & Arabatzis, Garyfallos, 2016. "Optimal combination of energy crops under different policy scenarios; The case of Northern Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 607-616.
- Mousavi, M. & Gitinavard, H. & Mousavi, S.M., 2017. "A soft computing based-modified ELECTRE model for renewable energy policy selection with unknown information," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 774-787.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Khalifah, Zainab & Zakuan, Norhayati & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil Md & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A review of multi-criteria decision-making applications to solve energy management problems: Two decades from 1995 to 2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 216-256.
- Baležentis, Tomas & Streimikiene, Dalia, 2017. "Multi-criteria ranking of energy generation scenarios with Monte Carlo simulation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 862-871.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass production; Energy crop mix; Sustainable energy; Multi-criteria decision making; Fuzzy logics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:17:y:2013:i:c:p:83-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.