Some Statistical Implications of the Log Transformation of Multiplicative Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mick Silver, 2009. "The Hedonic Country Product Dummy Method and Quality Adjustments for Purchasing Power Parity Calculations," IMF Working Papers 09/271, International Monetary Fund.
- Reis, Hugo J. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2006.
"Hedonic prices indexes for new passenger cars in Portugal (1997-2001),"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 890-908, December.
- Hugo J. Reis & J.M.C.Santos Silva, 2002. "Hedonic Prices Indexes for New Passenger Cars in Portugal (1997-2001)," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Hugo J. Reis & J.M.C.Santos Silva, 2002. "Hedonic Prices Indexes for New Passenger Cars in Portugal (1997-2001)," Working Papers w200210, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Hugo J. Reis & J.M.C. Santos Silva, 2003. "Hedonic Prices Indexes for New Passenger Cars in Portugal (1997- 2001)," Econometrics 0303003, EconWPA.
- Y. Chaubey & B. Singh, 1988. "Almost unbiased estimation in multiplicative models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 13-28, December.
- Willem Karel M. Brauers & Romualdas Ginevičius & Askoldas Podviezko, 2014. "Development of a Methodology of Evaluation of Financial Stability of Commercial Banks," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(3), pages 349-367, June.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ball, V. Eldon & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Nehring, Richard, 2001. "U.S. Agriculture, 1960-96 A Multilateral Comparison of Total Factor Productivity," Technical Bulletins 184330, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jacob Bikker, 2009.
"An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade,"
DNB Working Papers
215, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- J.A. Bikker, 2009. "An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade," Working Papers 09-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- van Garderen, Kees Jan, 2001.
"Optimal prediction in loglinear models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 119-140, August.
- van Garderen, K.J., 1995. "Optimal prediction in loglinear models," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9523, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Casteren, P.H.F.M. & Merkies, A.H.Q.M., 1989. "Micro labour demand functions with heterogeneous output for Dutch housing-construction," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Willem K. M. Brauers, 2012. "Project Management for a Country with Multiple Objectives," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 80-101, March.
- Philipp an de Meulen & Martin Micheli & Torsten Schmidt, 2011. "Forecasting House Prices in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0294, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Zhouping Li & Yuanyuan Lin & Guoliang Zhou & Wang Zhou, 2014. "Empirical likelihood for least absolute relative error regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(1), pages 86-99, March.
- Haan Jan de, 2010. "Hedonic Price Indexes: A Comparison of Imputation, Time Dummy and ’Re-Pricing’ Methods," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(6), pages 772-791, December.
- an de Meulen, Philipp & Micheli, Martin & Schmidt, Torsten, 2011. "Forecasting House Prices in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 294, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:40:y:1972:i:5:p:793-819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.