Micro labour demand functions with heterogeneous output for Dutch housing-construction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1968. "Economic upswing in Western Europe," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Nov, pages 883-899.
- Magnus, Jan R, 1979. "Substitution between Energy and Non-Energy Inputs in the Netherlands, 1950-1976," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 465-484, June.
- V. Mukerji, 1963. "A Generalized S.M.A.C. Function with Constant Ratios of Elasticity of Substitution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 233-236.
- A. Berg, 1968. "Economic Cybernetics: Yesterday and Today," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 25-28.
- Teekens, R & Koerts, J, 1972. "Some Statistical Implications of the Log Transformation of Multiplicative Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 793-819, September.
- N/A, 1968. "The Economic Situation," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 45(1), pages 4-14, August.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Revankar, Nagesh S, 1971. "A Class of Variable Elasticity of Substitution Production Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 61-71, January.
- Shackle,G. L. S., 1968. "Economics for Pleasure," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521095075, August.
- Nber, 1968. "Toward Improved Social and Economic Measurement," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number unkn68-4.
- Magnus, J.R., 1979. "Substitution between energy and non-energy inputs in the Netherlands, 1950-1976," Other publications TiSEM eef7f886-58db-4162-a57f-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:1989-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.