Facing Mediterranean Challenges with Memories, Realities and Feasible Dreams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sainsbury, Diane, 2012. "Welfare States and Immigrant Rights: The Politics of Inclusion and Exclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199654789, June.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Luciano Mauro, 2011.
"Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1866, European Regional Science Association.
- L. Mauro & F. Pigliaru, 2011. "Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide," Working Paper CRENoS 201103, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Tomaz Ponce Dentinho, 2011. "Unsustainable cities, a tragedy of urban infrastructure," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 231-247, August.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1982. "Energy and Resource Allocation: A Dynamic Model of the "Dutch Disease"," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(5), pages 845-859.
- Davis, Graham A., 1995. "Learning to love the Dutch disease: Evidence from the mineral economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1765-1779, October.
- Gugler, Josef, 1982. "Overurbanization Reconsidered," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 173-189, October.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1982. "Energy and Resource Allocation: A Dynamic Model of the "Dutch Disease"," NBER Working Papers 0852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2014. "Historical trends of agglomeration to the capital region and new economic geography," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 50-59.
- Francisco Carballo-Cruz, 2012. "New Patterns in Global Localization: Delocalization and Relocalization of Economic Activities," Chapters,in: Globalization Trends and Regional Development, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tomaz Ponce Dentinho, 2012. "New challenges for sustainable growth," Chapters,in: Networks, Space and Competitiveness, chapter 11, pages 276-290 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:scresc:v:html10.3280/scre2015-001010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=103 .