Unsustainable cities, a tragedy of urban infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Camagni, Roberto & Capello, Roberta & Nijkamp, Peter, 1998. "Towards sustainable city policy: an economy-environment technology nexus," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-118, January.
- David Satterthwaite, 1997. "Sustainable Cities or Cities that Contribute to Sustainable Development?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(10), pages 1667-1691, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:87-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Camagni, 2016. "Urban development and control on urban land rents," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(3), pages 597-615, May.
- Dentinho Tomaz Ponce, 2015. "Facing Mediterranean Challenges with Memories, Realities and Feasible Dreams," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 121-127.
- Matthias Berger, 2014. "The Unsustainable City," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Tomaz Dentinho & JoÃ£o Borba, 2014. "Spatial impacts of economic crisis. Scenarios for the Portuguese Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa14p144, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rgscpp:v:3:y:2011:i:3:p:231-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1757-7802 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.