Spatial impacts of economic crisis. Scenarios for the Portuguese Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomaz Ponce Dentinho, 2011. "Unsustainable cities, a tragedy of urban infrastructure," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 231-247, August.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1982. "Energy and Resource Allocation: A Dynamic Model of the "Dutch Disease"," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(5), pages 845-859.
- Tomaz Ponce Dentinho, 2012. "New challenges for sustainable growth," Chapters,in: Networks, Space and Competitiveness, chapter 11, pages 276-290 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Davis, Graham A., 1995. "Learning to love the Dutch disease: Evidence from the mineral economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1765-1779, October.
More about this item
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2014-12-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2014-12-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa14p144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .