Energy and Resource Allocation: A Dynamic Model of the "Dutch Disease"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Peter Neary & Douglas D. Purvis, 1983.
"Real Adjustment and Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rates and International Macroeconomics, pages 285-316
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neary, Peter J & Purvis, Douglas D, 1981. "Real Adjustment and Exchange-rate Dynamics," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 203, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Neary, J. Peter & Purvis, Douglas D., 1981. "Real Adjustment And Exchange-Rate Dynamics," Economic Research Papers 269155, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- P J Forsyth & J A Kay, 1980. "The economic implications of North Sea Oil Revenues," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 1-28, July.
- Buiter, William H & Purvis, Douglas D, 1980.
"Oil, Disinflation, and Export Competitiveness : A Model of the "Dutch Disease","
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
185, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Willem H. Buiter & Douglas D. Purvis, 1980. "Oil, Disinflation, and Export Competitiveness: A Model of the "Dutch Disease"," NBER Working Papers 0592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Bruno, Michael, 1982. " Adjustment and Structural Change under Supply Shocks," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(2), pages 199-221.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.