Welfare States and Immigrant Rights: The Politics of Inclusion and Exclusion
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dentinho Tomaz Ponce, 2015. "Facing Mediterranean Challenges with Memories, Realities and Feasible Dreams," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 121-127.
- Erika K. Gubrium & Ariana Fernandes Guilherme, 2014. "Policing Norwegian Welfare: Disciplining and Differentiating within the Bottom Rungs," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 2(3), pages 005-017.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:3:p:564-573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurie C. Maldonado & Rense Nieuwenhuis, 2014. "Family Policies and Single Parent Poverty in 18 OECD Countries, 1978-2008," LIS Working papers 622, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Antonio M. Jaime-Castillo & Ildefonso Marqués-Perales & Javier Álvarez-Gálvez, 2016. "The Impact of Social Expenditure on Attitudes Towards Immigration in Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 1089-1108, April.
- Norma Montesino & Ida Ohlsson Al Fakir, 2015. "The Prolonged Inclusion of Roma Groups in Swedish Society," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 3(5), pages 126-136.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:6:p:1239-1253 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:7:y:2018:i:3:p:43-:d:135947 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:18:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10198-016-0809-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199654789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.