The insufficiency of traditional safety nets: what bank resolution fund for Europe?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam Pawlikowski, 2005. "The Polish deposit insurance scheme compared to arrangements adopted in other EU countries," NBP Working Papers 34, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2009.
"An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes,"
Bank for International Settlements, number 48.
- Fabio Panetta & Thomas Faeh & Giuseppe Grande & Corrinne Ho & Michael King & Aviram Levy & Federico M. Signoretti & Marco Taboga & Andrea Zaghini, 2009. "An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 47, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Doluca, Hasan & Klüh, Ulrich & Wagner, Marco & Weder di Mauro, Beatrice, 2010. "Reducing systemic relevance: A proposal," Working Papers 04/2010, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Stolz, Stéphanie Marie & Wedow, Michael, 2010.
"Extraordinary measures in extraordinary times – Public measures in support of the financial sector in the EU and the United States,"
Occasional Paper Series
117, European Central Bank.
- Stolz, Stéphanie Marie & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Extraordinary measures in extraordinary times: Public measures in support of the financial sector in the EU and the United States," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,13, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Enrico Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011.
"Capital Regulation and Tail Risk,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(4), pages 123-163, December.
- Enrico Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-039/2/DSF14, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Mar 2011.
- Perotti, Enrico C & Ratnovski, Lev & Vlahu, Razvan, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," DNB Working Papers 307, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Enrico Camillo Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," IMF Working Papers 11/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & George G. Kaufman, 2007. "Cross-border banking: challenges for deposit insurance and financial stability in the European Union," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Rebecca McCaughrin & Simon T Gray & Alexandre Chailloux, 2008. "Central Bank Collateral Frameworks; Principles and Policies," IMF Working Papers 08/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Gillian G.H. Garcia & Rosa M. Lastra & María J. Nieto, 2009. "Bankruptcy and reorganization procedures for cross-border banks in the EU: Towards an integrated approach to the reform of the EU safety net," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 240-276, July.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Cross-Border Coordination of Prudential Supervision and Deposit Guarantees," IMF Working Papers 08/283, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Michael Andrews, 2014. "Effective resolution regimes for financial institutions in ASEAN+3," Chapters,in: Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 12, pages 464-509 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mullineux, Andy, 2014. "Banking for the public good," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 87-94.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Banks; Financial institutions; Governance; Regulation; Bank failures; Optimal resolution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jfrcpp:v:20:y:2012:i:2:p:116-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.