Cyclical synchronization in the EMU along the financial crisis: An interpretation of the conflicting signals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Altavilla, 2004. "Do EMU Members Share the Same Business Cycle?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 869-896, December.
- Jean Imbs, 2004.
"Trade, Finance, Specialization, and Synchronization,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 723-734, August.
- Imbs, Jean, 2003. "Trade, Finance, Specialization and Synchronization," CEPR Discussion Papers 3779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs, 2004. "Trade, Finance, Specialization and Synchronization," Post-Print hal-00612588, HAL.
- Jean Imbs, 2003. "Trade, Finance, Specialization, and Synchronization," IMF Working Papers 03/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael J. Artis & Jarko Fidrmuc & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The transmission of business cycles," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(3), pages 559-582, July.
- Mark Mink & Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Jakob de Haan, 2012.
"Measuring coherence of output gaps with an application to the euro area,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 217-236, April.
- Mark Mink & Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Jakob de Haan, 2007. "Measuring Synchronicity And Co-Movement Of Business Cycles With An Application To The Euro Area," CAMA Working Papers 2007-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan Jacobs & Mark Mink, 2007. "Measuring Synchronicity and Co-movement of Business Cycles with an Application to the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 2112, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & De Grauwe, Paul, 2005.
"Endogeneities of optimum currency areas: what brings countries sharing a single currency closer together?,"
Working Paper Series
468, European Central Bank.
- Paul de Grauwe & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "Endogeneities of Optimum Currency Areas: What brings Countries Sharing a Single Currency Closer together?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 29, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Papageorgiou, Theofanis & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Milios, John G., 2010. "Business cycles synchronization and clustering in Europe (1960-2009)," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 419-470, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theophilos Papadimitriou & Periklis Gogas & Georgios Sarantitis, 2016.
"Convergence of European Business Cycles: A Complex Networks Approach,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 97-119, February.
- Theophilos Papadimitriou & Periklis Gogas & Georgios Antonios Sarantitis, 2016. "Convergence of European Business Cycles: A Complex Networks Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 97-119, February.
- Theophilos Papadimitriou & Periklis Gogas & Georgios-Antonios Sarantitis, 2014. "Convergence of European Business Cycles: A Complex Networks Approach," Working Paper series 35_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Diego Varela & Giacomo Benedetto & Jose Manuel Sanchez-Santos, 2014. "Editorial statement: Lessons from Goodhart’s law for the management of the journal," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 3(2), pages 100-103, December.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2013.
"¿Convergen los ciclos económicos de los estados de la zona euro?: evidencia empírica
[Do Economic Cycles Converge In The Euro Zone?: Empirical Evidence]," MPRA Paper 48145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational business cycles; euro area; cyclical convergence; asymmetric responses;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egr:ejge00:v:1:i:1:p:86-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.