Job attitudes and absenteeism: A study in the English speaking Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael H Morris & Duane L Davis & Jeffrey W Allen, 1994. "Fostering Corporate Entrepreneurship: Cross-Cultural Comparisons of the Importance of Individualism Versus Collectivism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(1), pages 65-89, March.
- Rabinra N Kanungo & Richard W Wright, 1983. "A Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Managerial Job Attitudes," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(2), pages 115-129, June.
- Hackett, Rick D. & Guion, Robert M., 1985. "A reevaluation of the absenteeism-job satisfaction relationship," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 340-381, June.
- Leigh, J. Paul, 1985. "The effects of unemployment and the business cycle on absenteeism," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 159-170, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hauff, Sven & Richter, Nicole Franziska & Tressin, Tabea, 2015. "Situational job characteristics and job satisfaction: The moderating role of national culture," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 710-723.
- Benjamin Artz & Ilker Kaya, 2014. "Job insecurity and job satisfaction in the United States: the case of public sector union workers," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 103-120, March.
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction Organizational commitment Personality characteristics Cultural values Absenteeism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:42:y:2007:i:2:p:214-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .