Beliefs about work in the Middle East and the convergence versus divergence of values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Puffer, Sheila M. & McCarthy, Daniel J. & Naumov, Alexander I., 1997. "Russian managers' beliefs about work: Beyond the stereotypes," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 258-276, October.
- Lane Kelley & Arthur Whatley & Reginald Worthley, 1987. "Assessing the Effects of Culture on Managerial Attitudes: A Three-Culture Test," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 18(2), pages 17-31, June.
- Nancy J Adler, 1983. "A Typology of Management Studies Involving Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(2), pages 29-47, June.
- Cristina B Gibson, 1995. "An Investigation of Gender Differences in Leadership Across Four Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(2), pages 255-279, June.
- Bodo B Schlegelmilch & Diana C Robertson, 1995. "The influence of Country and Industry on Ethical Perceptions of Senior Executives in the U.S. and Europe," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(4), pages 859-881, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:22:y:2017:i:02:n:s1084946717500108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebrahim Soltani & Jawad Syed & Ying-Ying Liao & Nasrollah Shahi-Sough, 2012. "Tackling one-sidedness in equality and diversity research: Characteristics of the current dominant approach to managing diverse workgroups in Iran," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 9-37, March.
- Alexandre Bachkirov, 2015. "What do business managers value when they negotiate? Empirical evidence from the Arabian Gulf," International Journal of Business and Management, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 1-11, August.
- Tim Andrews & Nartnalin Chompusri, 2005. "Temporal Dynamics of Crossvergence: Institutionalizing MNC Integration Strategies in Post-Crisis ASEAN," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 5-22, January.
- Rice, Gillian, 2003. "The challenge of creativity and culture: a framework for analysis with application to Arabian Gulf firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 461-477, August.
- Ralston, David A. & Egri, Carolyn P. & Riddle, Liesl & Butt, Arif & Dalgic, Tevfik & Brock, David M., 2012. "Managerial values in the greater Middle East: Similarities and differences across seven countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 480-492.
- Jallat, Frédéric & Shultz, Clifford J., 2011. "Lebanon: From cataclysm to opportunityâCrisis management lessons for MNCs in the tourism sector of the Middle East," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 476-486, October.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2833-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robertson, Christopher J. & Diyab, Abdulhamid A. & Al-Kahtani, Ali, 2013. "A cross-national analysis of perceptions of corporate governance principles," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 315-325.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:36:y:2001:i:3:p:223-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.