An Investigation of Gender Differences in Leadership Across Four Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toh, Soo Min & Leonardelli, Geoffrey J., 2012. "Cultural constraints on the emergence of women as leaders," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 604-611.
- Zeynep Merve Unal, 2014. "Influence of Leaders’ Humor Styles on the Employees’ Job Related Affective Well-Being," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 201-211, January.
- Samiee, Saeed & Jeong, Insik & Pae, Jae Hyeon & Tai, Susan, 2003. "Advertising standardization in multinational corporations: The subsidiary perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 613-626, August.
- Robertson, Christopher J. & Al-Khatib, Jamal A. & Al-Habib, Mohammed & Lanoue, Darryl, 2001. "Beliefs about work in the Middle East and the convergence versus divergence of values," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 223-244, October.
- Michel Hermans & William Newburry & Marcelo J. Alvarado-Vargas & Carlos M. Baldo & Armando Borda & Edwin G. Durán-Zurita & José Maurício Galli Geleilate & Massiel Guerra & Maria Virginia Lasio Morello, 2017. "Attitudes towards women’s career advancement in Latin America: The moderating impact of perceived company international proactiveness," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(1), pages 90-112, January.
- Crystal L. Owen & Robert F. Scherer & Michael Z. Sincoff & Mark Cordano, 2003. "Perceptions of Women as Managers in Chile and the United States," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 43-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:26:y:1995:i:2:p:255-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.