Cultural constraints on the emergence of women as leaders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lori D Paris & Jon P Howell & Peter W Dorfman & Paul J Hanges, 2009. "Preferred leadership prototypes of male and female leaders in 27 countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(8), pages 1396-1405, October.
- Cristina B Gibson, 1995. "An Investigation of Gender Differences in Leadership Across Four Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(2), pages 255-279, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tung, Rosalie L., 2016. "New perspectives on human resource management in a global context," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 142-152.
- Ali Fakih & Pascal Ghazalian, 2015.
"Female employment in MENA’s manufacturing sector: the implications of firm-related and national factors,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, pages 37-69.
- Ali Fakih & Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2015. "Female Employment in MENA’s Manufacturing Sector: The Implications of Firm-Related and National Factors," Working Papers 917, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2015.
- Tan Suzanne & Aruna Raj Devarajoo & Vimala Kadiresan & Ramesh Kumar Moona Haji Mohamed, 2014. "The Determinant of Women Self leadership among Generation X and Y," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(10), pages 386-399, October.
- Emir Ozeren & Omur Ozmen & Andrea Appolloni, 2013. "The Relationship between Cultural Tightness–Looseness and Organizational Innovativeness: A Comparative Research into the Turkish and Italian Marble Industries," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(4), pages 475-492, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCulture; Tightness; Women leaders; Gender egalitarianism; Leader emergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:47:y:2012:i:4:p:604-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .