Type of Work Matters: Women's Labor Force Participation and the Child Sex Ratio in Turkey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morvaridi, Behrooz, 1992. "Gender Relations in Agriculture: Women in Turkey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(3), pages 567-586, April.
- Duncan Thomas, 1990.
"Intra-Household Resource Allocation: An Inferential Approach,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(4), pages 635-664.
- Thomas, D., 1989. "Intra-Household Resource Allocation: An Inferential Approach," Papers 586, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Aksit, Belma & Aksit, Bahattin, 1989. "Sociocultural determinants of infant and child mortality in Turkey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 571-576, January.
- Kynch, Jocelyn & Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Indian Women: Well-Being and Survival," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3-4), pages 363-380, September.
- Aslanbeigui, Nahid & Summerfield, Gale, 1989. "Impact of the responsibility system on women in rural China: An application of Sen's theory of entitlements," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 343-350, March.
- Kumar, Gopalakrishna, 1989. "Gender, Differential Mortality and Development: The Experience of Kerala," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 517-539, December.
- Case, Anne C, 1991. "Spatial Patterns in Household Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 953-965, July.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1982. "Market Opportunities, Genetic Endowments, and Intrafamily Resource Distribution: Child Survival in Rural India," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 803-815, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)