Indian Women: Well-Being and Survival
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Wray, 2008. "Lessons from the Subprime Meltdown," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 40-68.
- L. Randall Wray, 2006. "Can Basel II Enhance Financial Stability?: A Pessimistic View," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_84, Levy Economics Institute.
- Caballero, R J. & Krishnamurthy, A., 2008. "Musical chairs: a comment on the credit crisis," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 11, pages 9-11, February.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Is the 2007 U.S. Sub-Prime Financial Crisis So Different? An International Historical Comparison,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(3), pages 291-299, September.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "Is the 2007 US Sub-prime Financial Crisis So Different? An International Historical Comparison," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 339-344, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2008.
"¿Es tan diferente la crisis financiera de sub-prime en EEUU? Una comparacion historica internacional
[“Is The 2007 U.S. Subprime Crisis So Different? An International Historical Comparison,”]," MPRA Paper 13656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "Is the 2007 U.S. Sub-Prime Financial Crisis So Different? An International Historical Comparison," NBER Working Papers 13761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2008. "Is the 2007 US Sub-Prime Financial Crisis So Different? An International Historical Comparison," Scholarly Articles 11129156, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Peter Folkman & Julie Froud & Sukhdev Johal & Karel Williams, 2007. "Working for themselves? Capital market intermediaries and present day capitalism," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 552-572.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2008. "Deciphering the Liquidity and Credit Crunch 2007-08," NBER Working Papers 14612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet L. Yellen, 2008. "The financial markets, housing, and the economy," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue apr18.
- James Crotty, 2007. "If Financial Market Competition is so Intense, Why are Financial Firm Profits so High? Reflections on the Current ‘Golden Age’ of Finance," Working Papers wp134, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2005. "Has financial development made the world riskier?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 313-369.
- Eugene Amromin & Steven A. Sharpe, 2009.
"Expectations of risk and return among household investors: Are their Sharpe ratios countercyclical?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Eugene Amromin & Steven A. Sharpe, 2008. "Expectations of risk and return among household investors: Are their Sharpe ratios countercyclical?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerald Makepeace & Sarmistha Pal, 2004. "Understanding the Effects of Sibling Composition on Child," Labor and Demography 0402004, EconWPA.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01211575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shelley Clark, 2000. "Son preference and sex composition of children: Evidence from india," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(1), pages 95-108, February.
- Koohi-Kamali, Feridoon, 2008. "Intrahousehold inequality and child gender bias in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4755, The World Bank.
- Deepa Narayan & Lant Pritchett & Soumya Kapoor, 2009. "Moving Out of Poverty : Volume 2. Success from the Bottom Up," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11838.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Cliff Attfield, 1998.
"Intrahousehold resource allocation in rural Pakistan: a semiparametric analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 463-480.
- Cliff Attfield & Sonia R Bhalotra, 1998. "Intrahousehold Resource Allocation in Rural Pakistan: A Semi-parametric Analysis," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 11, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Attfield, Cliff, 1998. "Intrahousehold resource allocation in rural Pakistan: a semi-parametric analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6679, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lekha Chakraborty, 2016. "Asia; A Survey of Gender Budgeting Efforts," IMF Working Papers 16/150, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klasen, Stephan & Wink, Claudia, 2001. "A Turning Point in Gender Bias in Mortality?," Discussion Papers in Economics 23, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Berik, GUnseli & Bilginsoy, Cihan, 2000. "Type of Work Matters: Women's Labor Force Participation and the Child Sex Ratio in Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 861-878, May.
- Aparna Lhila & Kosali Simon, 2008. "Prenatal health investment decisions: Does the child’s sex matter?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(4), pages 885-905, November.
- Gerald Makepeace & Sarmistha Pal, 2008.
"Understanding the effects of siblings on child mortality: evidence from India,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 877-902, October.
- Gerald Makepeace & Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "Understanding the Effects of Siblings on Child Mortality: Evidence from India," HEW 0509010, EconWPA.
- Makepeace, Gerry & Pal, Sarmistha, 2006. "Understanding the Effects of Siblings on Child Mortality: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 2390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerald Makepeace & Sarmistha Pal, 2006. "Understanding the Effects of Siblings on Child Mortality: Evidence from India," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 06-24, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Lee, Yiu-fai Daniel, 2008. "Do families spend more on boys than on girls? Empirical evidence from rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 80-100, March.
- Vibhuti Mendiratta, 2015. "Impact of Rainfall Shocks on Child Health: Evidence from India," PSE Working Papers halshs-01211575, HAL.
- Jayaraj, D. & Subramanian, S., 2000. "Assessing the 'femaleness' of a population," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 271-289, February.
- Arup Maharatna, 2009. "Can â€˜Beautifulâ€™ Be â€˜Backwardâ€™? Indiaâ€™s Tribes in a Long-Term Demographic Perspective," Working Papers id:2191, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:7:y:1983:i:3-4:p:363-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .