Indian Women: Well-Being and Survival
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerald Makepeace & Sarmistha Pal, 2004. "Understanding the Effects of Sibling Composition on Child," Labor and Demography 0402004, EconWPA.
- Aparna Lhila & Kosali Simon, 2008. "Prenatal health investment decisions: Does the child’s sex matter?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(4), pages 885-905, November.
- Kirsten Sehnbruch & Brendan Burchell & Nurjk Agloni & Agnieszka Piasna, 2015. "Human Development and Decent Work: Why some Concepts Succeed and Others Fail to Make an Impact," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 197-224, March.
- Vibhuti Mendiratta, 2015. "Impact of Rainfall Shocks on Child Health: Evidence from India," Working Papers halshs-01211575, HAL.
- Shelley Clark, 2000. "Son preference and sex composition of children: Evidence from india," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(1), pages 95-108, February.
- Gerald Makepeace & Sarmistha Pal, 2008.
"Understanding the effects of siblings on child mortality: evidence from India,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 877-902, October.
- Gerald Makepeace & Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "Understanding the Effects of Siblings on Child Mortality: Evidence from India," HEW 0509010, EconWPA.
- Makepeace, Gerry & Pal, Sarmistha, 2006. "Understanding the Effects of Siblings on Child Mortality: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 2390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerald Makepeace & Sarmistha Pal, 2006. "Understanding the Effects of Siblings on Child Mortality: Evidence from India," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 06-24, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Koohi-Kamali, Feridoon, 2008. "Intrahousehold inequality and child gender bias in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4755, The World Bank.
- Lee, Yiu-fai Daniel, 2008. "Do families spend more on boys than on girls? Empirical evidence from rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 80-100, March.
- Deepa Narayan & Lant Pritchett & Soumya Kapoor, 2009. "Moving Out of Poverty : Volume 2. Success from the Bottom Up," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11838.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Cliff Attfield, 1998.
"Intrahousehold resource allocation in rural Pakistan: a semiparametric analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 463-480.
- Cliff Attfield & Sonia R Bhalotra, 1998. "Intrahousehold Resource Allocation in Rural Pakistan: A Semi-parametric Analysis," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 11, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Attfield, Cliff, 1998. "Intrahousehold resource allocation in rural Pakistan: a semi-parametric analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6679, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lekha Chakraborty, 2016. "Asia; A Survey of Gender Budgeting Efforts," IMF Working Papers 16/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Vibhuti Mendiratta, 2015. "Impact of Rainfall Shocks on Child Health: Evidence from India," PSE Working Papers halshs-01211575, HAL.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayaraj, D. & Subramanian, S., 2000. "Assessing the 'femaleness' of a population," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 271-289, February.
- Klasen, Stephan & Wink, Claudia, 2001. "A Turning Point in Gender Bias in Mortality?," Discussion Papers in Economics 23, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Berik, GUnseli & Bilginsoy, Cihan, 2000. "Type of Work Matters: Women's Labor Force Participation and the Child Sex Ratio in Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 861-878, May.
- Arup Maharatna, 2009. "Can â€˜Beautifulâ€™ Be â€˜Backwardâ€™? Indiaâ€™s Tribes in a Long-Term Demographic Perspective," Working Papers id:2191, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:7:y:1983:i:3-4:p:363-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .