Impacts of tariff escalation on the environment: Literature review and synthesis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1994.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
4634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Safadi, Raed & Yeats, Alexander, 1993. "Asian trade barriers against primary and processed commodities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1174, The World Bank.
- H. Landis Gabel & Lars-Hendrik Roller, 1992. "Trade Liberalization, Transportation, and the Environment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 185-206.
- Amjadi, Azita & Yeats, Alexander J., 1995. "Have transport costs contributed to the relative decline of sub-Saharan African exports? Some preliminary empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1559, The World Bank.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Merle Yahr Weiss, 1974. "The Structure of Ocean Transport Charges," NBER Chapters, in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 1, Number 1, pages 162-193 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Golub, Stephen S & Finger, J M, 1979. "The Processing of Primary Commodities: Effects of Developed-Country Tariff Escalation and Developing-Country Export Taxes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(3), pages 559-577, June.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1984. "On the analysis of tariff escalation : Is there a methodological bias against the interest of developing countries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 77-88.
- J. M. Finger & A. J. Yeats, 1976. "Effective Protection by Transportation Costs and Tariffs: A Comparison of Magnitudes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 169-176.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:10:p:1701-1716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.