Impacts of tariff escalation on the environment: Literature review and synthesis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Lipsey & Merle Yahr Weiss, 1974. "The Structure of Ocean Transport Charges," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 1, Number 1, pages 162-193 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Safadi, Raed & Yeats, Alexander, 1993. "Asian trade barriers against primary and processed commodities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1174, The World Bank.
- J. M. Finger & A. J. Yeats, 1976. "Effective Protection by Transportation Costs and Tariffs: A Comparison of Magnitudes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 169-176.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1994. "Economic Growth and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 4634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Landis Gabel & Lars-Hendrik Roller, 1992. "Trade Liberalization, Transportation, and the Environment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 185-206.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1984. "On the analysis of tariff escalation : Is there a methodological bias against the interest of developing countries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 77-88.
- Amjadi, Azita & Yeats, Alexander J., 1995. "Have transport costs contributed to the relative decline of sub-Saharan African exports? Some preliminary empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1559, The World Bank.
- Golub, Stephen S & Finger, J M, 1979. "The Processing of Primary Commodities: Effects of Developed-Country Tariff Escalation and Developing-Country Export Taxes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(3), pages 559-577, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)