Impacts of tariff escalation on the environment: Literature review and synthesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Amjadi, Azita & Yeats, Alexander J., 1995. "Have transport costs contributed to the relative decline of sub-Saharan African exports? Some preliminary empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1559, The World Bank.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Merle Yahr Weiss, 1974. "The Structure of Ocean Transport Charges," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 1, Number 1, pages 162-193 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Safadi, Raed & Yeats, Alexander, 1993. "Asian trade barriers against primary and processed commodities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1174, The World Bank.
- J. M. Finger & A. J. Yeats, 1976. "Effective Protection by Transportation Costs and Tariffs: A Comparison of Magnitudes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 169-176.
- H. Landis Gabel & Lars-Hendrik Roller, 1992. "Trade Liberalization, Transportation, and the Environment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 185-206.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1984. "On the analysis of tariff escalation : Is there a methodological bias against the interest of developing countries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 77-88.
- Golub, Stephen S & Finger, J M, 1979. "The Processing of Primary Commodities: Effects of Developed-Country Tariff Escalation and Developing-Country Export Taxes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(3), pages 559-577, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Dupuy & Matthew Agarwala, 2014. "International trade and sustainable development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 25, pages 399-417 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alassane Drabo, 2011.
"Agricultural primary commodity export and environmental degradation: what consequences for population's health?,"
- Alassane DRABO, 2011. "Agricultural primary commodity export and environmental degradation: what consequences for population’s health?," Working Papers 201110, CERDI.
- Wan, Jun & Baylis, Kathy & Mulder, Peter, 2015. "Trade-facilitated technology spillovers in energy productivity convergence processes across EU countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 253-264.
- Muradian, Roldan & Martinez-Alier, Joan, 2001. "Trade and the environment: from a 'Southern' perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 281-297, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:10:p:1701-1716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .