On the analysis of tariff escalation : Is there a methodological bias against the interest of developing countries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John C., 2005.
"Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19518, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp407, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 05-wp407, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle, 2008.
"Tariff escalation and invasive species damages,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 619-629, November.
- Tu, Anh & Beghin, John C. & Gozlan, Estelle, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Damages," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anh Thuy Tu & John Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2008. "Tariff escalation and invasive species damages," Post-Print hal-01186923, HAL.
- Hecht, Joy E., 1997. "Impacts of tariff escalation on the environment: Literature review and synthesis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1701-1716, October.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:8:p:1597-1613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erzan, Refik & Yeats, Alexander, 1992. "Free trade agreements with the United States : what's in it for Latin America?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 827, The World Bank.
- Campo, Isabelle Schluep, 2004. "A solution for a transparent WTO market access: the Flexible Swiss Formula," Agrarwirtschaft und Agrarsoziologie/ Economie et Sociologie Rurales, Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, issue 1.
- Narayanan G, Badri & Khorana, Sangeeta, 2011. "Does tariff escalation affect export shares: The case of cotton and coffee in global trade," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103946, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yeats, Alexander, 1996. "Export prospects of Middle Eastern countries : a post-Uruguay Round analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1571, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:15:y:1984:i:1-3:p:77-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.