The Structure of Ocean Transport Charges
In: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 1, Number 1
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack M. Guttentag & Morris Beck, 1970. "Appendices to "New Series on Home Mortgage Yields Since 1951"," NBER Chapters,in: New Series on Home Mortgage Yields Since 1951, pages 189-350 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack M. Guttentag & Morris Beck, 1970. "New Series on Home Mortgage Yields Since 1951," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gutt70-1, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1995. "Are partner-country statistics useful for estimating"missing"trade data?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1501, The World Bank.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1999. "The Location and Characteristics of U.S. Affiliates in Asia," NBER Working Papers 6876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hecht, Joy E., 1997. "Impacts of tariff escalation on the environment: Literature review and synthesis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1701-1716, October.
- Azita Amjadi & L. Alan Winters & Alexander Yeats, 1995. "Transport Costs and Economic Integration in the Americas," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 465-488, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .