The investment-profits nexus in East Asian industrialization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alwyn Young, 1992. "A Tale of Two Cities: Factor Accumulation and Technical Change in Hong Kong and Singapore," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 13-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colin I. Bradford Jr. & Naomi Chakwin, 1993. "Alternative Explanations of the Trade-Output Correlation in the East Asian Economies," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Kwon, Jene, 1994. "The East Asia challenge to neoclassical orthodoxy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 635-644, April.
- Young, Alwyn, 1994. "Lessons from the East Asian NICS: A contrarian view," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 964-973, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agosin, Manuel R., 1999. "Trade and growth in Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2006. "From Liberalization To Investment and Jobs: Lost in Translation," Working Papers 2006/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2015. "The Global Economic Crisis and Asian Developing Countries: Impact, Policy Response and Medium Term Prospects," Working Papers id:7062, eSocialSciences.
- Gore, Charles, 2000. "The Rise and Fall of the Washington Consensus as a Paradigm for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 789-804, May.
- Kang-Kook Lee, 2010. "The Change of the Financial System and Developmental State in Korea," Working Papers id:3307, eSocialSciences.
- Singh, Ajit, 1996.
"Catching up with the West: a perspective on Asian economic development,"
53993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit, 1996. "Catching up with the West: a perspective on Asian economic development," MPRA Paper 54925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akyüz, Yilmaz., 2006. "From liberalization to investment and jobs : lost in translation," ILO Working Papers 993913203402676, International Labour Organization.
- Jomo Kwame Sundaram & Rudiger von Arnim, 2008. "Economic liberalization and constraints to development in sub-Saharan africa," Working Papers 67, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Milberg, William., 2004. "The changing structure of international trade linked to global production systems : what are the policy implications?," ILO Working Papers 993701203402676, International Labour Organization.
- Aguiar de Medeiros, Carlos & Trebat, Nicholas, 2016. "Latin America at a Crossroads: Controversies on Growth, Income Distribution and Structural Change," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP22, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- repec:ecr:col070:42013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatriz Calzada Olvera, 2014. "The Millennium Development Goals after 2015: A Proposal for 2015-2030," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1401, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Deborah Winkler & William Milberg, 2011. "Classical and Neoclassical Theories of Offshore Outsourcing," Working Papers 1113, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Diego Sánchez-Ancochea, 2005. "Capitalismo, desarrollo y Estado. Una revisión crítica de la teoría del Estado de Schumpeter," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 7(13), pages 81-100, July-Dece.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2005. "Trade, Growth and Industralization: Issues, Experience and Policy Challenges," Working Papers 2005/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Daniel Poon, 2014. "China’s Development Trajectory: A Strategic Opening for Industrial Policy in the South," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 218, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:3:p:461-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.